Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman A2 versus Gibson Barnes A2

devilish

A-List Customer
I don't think that Eastman calculator thing works worth a damn. Never had it actually give me a jacket size. I've messed with it for curiosity with a bunch of different sets of measurements and jacket types and it always says the 'unable to find a correct size' or whatever.

thor

Call Me a Cab
I don't think that Eastman calculator thing works worth a damn. Never had it actually give me a jacket size. I've messed with it for curiosity with a bunch of different sets of measurements and jacket types and it always says the 'unable to find a correct size' or whatever.

If you go to the new History Preservation Associates site (US rep for Eastman), you'll find perfect descriptions and measurements for each jacket. There's a size tab and other links to click on to ascertain fit, style, dimensions/measurements etc. Truly a wonderful tool to aid in sizing a jacket!

devilish

A-List Customer
It's ok, I'm not really in the market for anything Eastman makes anymore. I have an Irvin repro by them and a Good Wear of all the other military jacket styles I need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails