Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman ELMC Dark Walnut Californian 46L

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Eastman ELMC Californian 46L

$750 Shipped USA

This jacket has some really beautiful graining, and is nicely broken in. The horsehide is relatively light weight, has a fine soft hand, drapes comfortably, and has a deep rich color and patina that can only come from natural wear and aging.

The last owner had a professional tailor repair a small part of the lining. It is a little big on me now that I have lost some weight swimming everyday, but the length is spot on and would still work for me if I ever needed to layer.

This is a triple catch and release from the classifieds, first @Gav:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/eastman-elmc-californian-american-walnut-46l.106166/
then @BloodEagle:

I am offering the jacket because my closet is just overflowing, and it is finally time to chill a bit on my purchases .

These are approximate measurements with the jacket laying flat, please see photos to confirm exact fit:
Pit to Pit. +-24.5 inches
Shoulders. +-20 inches
Sleeves +-27 inches
Back +-25.5
Bottom Hem. =-22 inches

Here is what Eastman says about this jacket, but in my opinion the grain, patina, hand and drape of this leather is something special.

CALIFORNIAN AMERICAN WALNUT
Lightweight, easy wearing, durable. The garment is lined with custom-made EndZone Twill. This is our own fabric we had produced exclusively, which is an extremely high quality luxurious hard-wearing material, that was originally conceived in the 1940s and used in the production of military flight jackets. It is a cotton-backed rayon fabric that has an incredibly dense weave construction giving it a super-slick handle which allows the garment to slide on and off the body effortlessly.

Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned, aniline Horsehide
Lining - EndZone twill - a custom-made very high quality fabric exclusive to ELMC
Corozo cats-eye buttons
Dull-nickel vintage metal zips
Bi-swing back
100% cotton-drill pocket linings
Shuttle-loom woven labels

IMG_7057.jpeg
IMG_7059.jpeg
IMG_7061.jpeg
IMG_7060.jpeg
IMG_7058.jpeg
IMG_7265.jpeg
IMG_7162.JPG