Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman raised prices?

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
I did the Exchange calculator for the 800 pound B-3 Redskin from Eastman (which I really like so much but have to get on the horn to History preservation assoc. in the meantime also about it *cough* rob a bank* cough.) from pounds into Canadian Dollars.

lets see 1 CAD= 0.634763 GBP ----------- and-----------1 GBP = 1.57539 CAD

sooo hmm, 800 pounds, dang, what is that conversion over on my visa gonna cost just from Visa alone...eh.

800 GBP = 1260.31 CAD, that doesnt sound too bad man...but what is the shipping etc, like any idea from someone here who bought one about the GRAND total. Im super wicked broke guys! I need the guts to go for this one, how is your conversion looking..
take into account that I think The pound is down.

maybe something to do with The hike in the price of eastman jackets perhaps..
anyways what do ya owe Hands down..

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I did the Exchange calculator for the 800 pound B-3 Redskin from Eastman (which I really like so much but have to get on the horn to History preservation assoc. in the meantime also about it *cough* rob a bank* cough.) from pounds into Canadian Dollars.

lets see 1 CAD= 0.634763 GBP ----------- and-----------1 GBP = 1.57539 CAD

sooo hmm, 800 pounds, dang, what is that conversion over on my visa gonna cost just from Visa alone...eh.

800 GBP = 1260.31 CAD, that doesnt sound too bad man...but what is the shipping etc, like any idea from someone here who bought one about the GRAND total. Im super wicked broke guys! I need the guts to go for this one, how is your conversion looking..
take into account that I think The pound is down.

maybe something to do with The hike in the price of eastman jackets perhaps..
anyways what do ya owe Hands down..

I checked the link he provided I think the jackets up to 850 pounds sterling bro... best check again and re-calculate.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran