Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay listings of mine

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Im absolutely not trying to be a smartass in any way if it comes off like that. theres a picture in the listing directly from vansons website that has all the measurements for the jacket, what other measurements do you need? i measured it when i got it and all of those numbers from vanson were accurate within a half inch. if you need anything further id be glad to get it.

Let me ask you this - where are the numbers in this listing?
Not sure if you're being a smarta$$, but I don't see any...

***Edited. Sorry, that last image with numbers did not show up last night.
I'd just like a double-check on the pit to pit and the sleeves if possible...
Thank you.

This jacket is in awesome condition. It is made in usa, heavyweight competition leather, quilted lining. This jacket is absolutely awesome. It makes you feel like a badass. Everything works as it should, all zippers and pockets are great. This jacket is just starting to break in but is still very stiff and heavy. New this jacket will cost you 1000$ due to the size.

If you want the jacket please bid! I do not end auctions early, its not fair to anyone!

Thanks

Last edited:

01flhr

One of the Regulars
No your definately right, theyre not in the description. picture number 8 is a screenshot from vansons web site with all the measurements.

01flhr

One of the Regulars
That bates is a steal at that price. that jacket is almost 1000$ new according to dawn at bates. definately less than i paid for it.

That bates is a steal at that price. that jacket is almost 1000$ new according to dawn at bates. definately less than i paid for it.
Yep, they're either too big or too small. Always the way it goes it seems...if that Bates was a but smaller, I'd be bidding.

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Ya, story of my life too. this ones too big around for me i onle measure 49 and wear a 50

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot