Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELC Hartmann Black Cape Jacket

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just love the Hartmann especially in black, your's looks fantastic..........

The next two jackets on my bucket list are the A1 & the Hartmann and possibly another Wested Raiders but this time the Hero jacket in shrunken lamb.

Somewhere on my list (not jacket related this time) is a Fender Jaguar vintage 1965 reissue but that's another story. :)

Thanks Marv,

The Cape thing started when I visited Eastmans for a Goatskin A-2 and was shown an A-1 as well. Seeing one in the flesh I was intrigued & after trying it on placed an order (no Goatskin A-2 for me). The A-1 really is light & great for Spring / Summer..so comfortable and such a classic simple design. The Hartmann has blown me away with its style & quality and will get loads of wear. Wested has always impressed with their value for money.

Next on the bucket list is the ELC early G-1 for 2018; I'll need to wait until next year because I'm after a classic 80's Mercedes at the moment & making that reality means a certain amount of financial discipline :)

Last edited:

Marv

A-List Customer
one quick question - does your Hartmann have the D ring waste fasteners or the rectangle style buckle, the ELC website shows the D ring type (which I am not a big fan of) and was wondering if these had been changed at some point.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
one quick question - does your Hartmann have the D ring waste fasteners or the rectangle style buckle, the ELC website shows the D ring type (which I am not a big fan of) and was wondering if these had been changed at some point.

Hi Paul,

These :)

buckle.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24