Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELMC Eastman Leather Clothing * Californian Horsehide Jacket * Havana Brown 46 R * Excellent

liamthequietman

New in Town
FROM MY PERSONAL WARDROBE: A tailor informed me I have a “barrel chest” and because of that the jacket fits tight in the chest area. Unfortunately I’ve never worn this jacket which has been safely stored in my closet

* ELMC Eastman Leather Clothing
* Californian Horsehide Jacket
* Color: Havana Brown
* Size: 46 R
* Made in England

* Asking $800 OBO + local pickup
* Retail price: $1,250
* Savings: 36%

* I’m 6.0 feet 225 lb / Business suit = 44 R / Dress shirt = 17.5 / 34-35
* Measurements refer to pictures:
* Shoulder Width: 19”
* Sleeve Length: 24"
* Back Length: 25.5"
* Pit to Pit: 22.5"
* Width: 21.5"

* Used … excellent condition
* Refer to Photos
* Great Find

I Pride myself as being a very honest eBay seller as my 100% positive feedback reflects
NO RETURNS: My customers have always been very happy with their purchase
A refund will be issued if actual shipping charges are lower
Auction limited to the Continental United States
BID WITH CONFIDENCE!
VIRUS FREE HOME!

Attachments

• ELMC Jacket-1.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-1.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 722
  • ELMC Jacket-2.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-2.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 582
  • ELMC Jacket-3.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-3.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 524
  • ELMC Jacket-4.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-4.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 539
  • ELMC Jacket-5.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-5.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 589
  • ELMC Jacket-6.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-6.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 533
  • ELMC Jacket-7.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-7.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 564
  • ELMC Jacket-8.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-8.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 566
  • ELMC Jacket-9.jpg
    ELMC Jacket-9.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 347
Last edited:

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful jacket. GLWS.
The ptp measurement seems off. 22.5 is what you'd expect on a size 42.
It's best to measure right below the pits.

Gav

Practically Family
I’ve got the same size in the darker leather. It’s a great jacket. GLWS

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Liam,
This is a beautiful jacket and I wish you luck with the sale!
FYI, You are not measuring the length correctly. The right way to do it yes to place the tape at the base of the collar, not at the top. I think that this jacket is actually a regular size 46 and not the long version. I am not trying to be a jerk or a know it all but rather to help you dial in the measurements a little bit better and help with your sale.

liamthequietman

New in Town
UPDATE: Uncertainty about the true size of this jacket has been raised by Fedora Lounge and eBay users. Shipping is no longer offered but local pickup is available. To insure 100% customer satisfaction I would like the buyer to wear the jacket to guarantee a proper fit.

Thanks for your insight!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
UPDATE: Uncertainty about the true size of this jacket has been raised by Fedora Lounge and eBay users. Shipping is no longer offered but local pickup is available. To insure 100% customer satisfaction I would like the buyer to wear the jacket to guarantee a proper fit.

Thanks for your insight!

It's always your choice of course, however around FL - it's a well understood practice that if something arrives and does not fit just right, or is just not quite what you expect, then the new owner simply posts it back up for sale "Catch & Release." No harm, no foul. There is quite a bit of trust here among established members and this general practice. I have certainly done this a number of times.

I for one have no ability whatsoever to visit California at this time, as do not most of the members here. So requiring a try on, while indeed the preferred method of jacket shopping, would simply not occur for me. Just offering some thoughts here for your consideration. :)

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Liam,
This is a beautiful jacket and I wish you luck with the sale!
FYI, You are not measuring the length correctly. The right way to do it yes to place the tape at the base of the collar, not at the top. I think that this jacket is actually a regular size 46 and not the long version. I am not trying to be a jerk or a know it all but rather to help you dial in the measurements a little bit better and help with your sale.

ELMC Long sizes should have a handwritten L on the size tag located in the left pocket.
Mine was one of the first made back in 2015 when that model came out and it already had that tag:

PSBgGux.jpg

liamthequietman

New in Town
I adjusted the listing to reflect the jacket is 46 R not 46 L. I also added the measurement and picture reflecting shoulder width.

I greatly appreciate all members expert insight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner