Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Err... Flaky Lips?

Incorporeal13

Familiar Face
shamrocq said:
Last year my lips...
That's nuts! That would have been the last thing I thought of, too. Who would ever relate a lip condition to a drinking bottle? I guess that points out how many factors everyone really has in their day to day life that can affect them. I pretty much only drink out of glasses, but I can imagine this would be useful to a lot of people. It had never crossed my mind, anyways.

Lady Jessica said:
...Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil...
Ohhh, I agree, this stuff is amazing. I love the way it feels. I haven't been able to find it in quite awhile either, I used to see it all over Wal Mart and other retailers, but now it seems like it disappeared. I dunno why, I thought the products were great. Now I just mooch my friends whenever I see her, which is unfortunately not often. :(

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars
Incorporeal13 said:
That's nuts! That would have been the last thing I thought of, too. Who would ever relate a lip condition to a drinking bottle? I guess that points out how many factors everyone really has in their day to day life that can affect them. I pretty much only drink out of glasses, but I can imagine this would be useful to a lot of people. It had never crossed my mind, anyways.

Ohhh, I agree, this stuff is amazing. I love the way it feels. I haven't been able to find it in quite awhile either, I used to see it all over Wal Mart and other retailers, but now it seems like it disappeared. I dunno why, I thought the products were great. Now I just mooch my friends whenever I see her, which is unfortunately not often. :(

If you go the aisle with toothpaste and things like chapstick, there should be a value pack. Four Aquafina hard-stick things, and a Hydrating Lip Oil. I loved it enough to buy the pack. :eek:

shamrocq

New in Town
Incorporeal13 said:
That's nuts!...

Actually you should checked the vessel that hold your drinking water. I think it not really contact from the drinking vessel, more of the water which was sitting in it for a while. When I get water on my upperlips, I like to use my lower lips to 'lick' it. And I was having those flaking in an odd shape above my lips as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner