Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ESTATE PIPE - Castleford Bent Rustic - $125

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
This is the last of my estate pipes that I'm cleaning out. It is an English-made Castleford with a slight bend. It has a rustic sand blasted briar finish. The color is beautiful; it's a very very deep maroon, almost black. It was one of my favorites! It has a decent cake and the bottom of the bowl is still smooth; I kept my pipes clean and dry.

The bowl is a little deeper than 1 1/4". 7/8" diameter. This pipe is very lightweight; it smokes cool and easy. Unfortunately, the silver ring does have a light tarnish in some spots, but it can probably be rubbed out.

I'm asking $125 shipped to lower 48 states. No international shipping. Thank you for looking. Cheers!

photo1-4.jpg

photo3-4.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for asking. I am looking for fur or straw fedoras. I wear 7 1/4, tall crown height preferred. I'm not partial to colors, but I do like grey or dark blue felts and natural or very light straws. Otherwise, I'm pretty open. Do you have anything in 7 1/4?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran