Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ever order from Village Hat Shop?

Placed my first order there this morning, as a matter of fact. I'll keep you posted. I ordered a Stetson Andover and should get my hat in a week or so.

Received a 10% for my next order though.

Asmo

One of the Regulars
I have ordered several hats from them and had no complaints. I order from other shops now only because they are closer so I get my hats quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackieMatra

A-List Customer
I've purchased a fair number of items from them over a number of years.
Never any problems. Everything that they listed as being in stock on their website, always was.
Everything was just as pictured and described, and everything arrived at the other end of the continent within a week.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
3 hats. 1 problem. A Stetson. Are u surprised...? 3 very light spots on the under brim, where the dye didnt take... It was a Whippet. Village Hats owner (I've forgotten her name, sorry.) Made VERY good on the hat. She immediately gave me 50% off their already discounted price and said "keep it" if you want or send it back for full refund. Thusly, NO PROBLEMO! I kept it and would never hesitate to do more biz with them.

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Bought my first and only fedora from them several years ago. Good price, hat was as advertised, and arrived when promised. No complaints, wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Old Rogue

Practically Family
Nice looking hat! I've been wanting a straw, I'll definitely have to think about this one. I hope you'll post some pics and your first impressions when you get it.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Nice looking hat! I've been wanting a straw, I'll definitely have to think about this one. I hope you'll post some pics and your first impressions when you get it.

indeed I will

I fell in love with the pic... hopefully it holds true in person

I'll know in a couple days

Ginseng

One of the Regulars
I've ordered three hats from Village and all have been well-packed, brand new, and arrived ahead of estimates. They're good folk.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
3 hats. 1 problem. A Stetson. Are u surprised...? 3 very light spots on the under brim, where the dye didnt take... It was a Whippet. Village Hats owner (I've forgotten her name, sorry.) Made VERY good on the hat. She immediately gave me 50% off their already discounted price and said "keep it" if you want or send it back for full refund. Thusly, NO PROBLEMO! I kept it and would never hesitate to do more biz with them.
The lady's name is Christine, she kept me talking for ages. Told me that she loves an English accent. This Facebook link, on their Facebook page, is that of my wife, wearing one of their hats, click forward from that page and you will see, firstly, yours truly, wearing one of their Stetson fedoras, followed by my wife and I in other hats, that I can't recall the brand, at the moment. I have bought three fedoras and a panama off them, only took a week to cross the pond, customs included. If it wasn't for the cost of carriage, import duty and UK carriage, I would have bought more.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
The lady's name is Christine, she kept me talking for ages. Told me that she loves an English accent. This Facebook link, on their Facebook page, is that of my wife, wearing one of their hats, click forward from that page and you will see, firstly, yours truly, wearing one of their Stetson fedoras, followed by my wife and I in other hats, that I can't recall the brand, at the moment. I have bought three fedoras and a panama off them, only took a week to cross the pond, customs included. If it wasn't for the cost of carriage, import duty and UK carriage, I would have bought more.

They have some decent sales too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24