Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everything is $25!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Very good condition, one hole at the back of the collar (see pics). Fantastic atomic fleck on a bluish gray background. Two front buttons.

arms- 24" with 1" to let down
length- 29.5"
shoulders- 18.5"
chest- 21"

atomicfleckjacket001.jpg

atomicfleckjacket002.jpg

Hole:
atomicfleckjacket005.jpg

atomicfleckjacket004.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Late '50s/early '60s sportscoat.
Excellent condition, can find no problems with this one. Made of heavy and very soft flannel. Great plaid fabric pattern. 3 button front closure.

arms- 25.5" with none to let down
length- 30"
shoulders- 18.5"
chest- 21"

60sjacket001.jpg

60sjacket002.jpg

60sjacket003.jpg

60sjacket004.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
**Pending** Late '50s Palm Beach tux!

Pending

Yup, I'm selling this one for cheap. Trousers don't fit me, my loss is your gain.

Shawl lapel, lightweight fabric (Palm Beach?). Could stand a cleaning and pressing. Fully lined jacket with brown striped satin. Has the early (red letter) version of the '49 union tag. Jacket has a vent in back, trousers are flat front with no cuffs.

The only serious flaw I can find is an inch of fraying along the hem of one of the trouser legs. Thankfully the trousers have a 33" inseam so if your inseam is under 33" it won't be a problem since you'll have to shorten them anyways.

Jacket:
Arms- 27"
Length- 33"
Chest- 20.5"
Shoulders- 18.5"
Tagged as "39 extra long".

Trousers:
Waist- 34"
Inseam- 33"

This sale is only for the jacket and trousers.

tux001.jpg

tux002.jpg

tux003.jpg

tux004.jpg

tux005.jpg

tux006.jpg

The fray:
tux007.jpg

jeffconnors

A-List Customer
thunderw21 said:
Yup, I'm selling this one for cheap. Trousers don't fit me, my loss is your gain.

Shawl lapel, lightweight fabric (Palm Beach?). Could stand a cleaning and pressing. Fully lined jacket with brown striped satin. Has the early (red letter) version of the '49 union tag. Jacket has a vent in back, trousers are flat front with no cuffs.

The only serious flaw I can find is an inch of fraying along the hem of one of the trouser legs. Thankfully the trousers have a 33" inseam so if your inseam is under 33" it won't be a problem since you'll have to shorten them anyways.

Jacket:
Arms- 27"
Length- 33"
Chest- 20.5"
Shoulders- 18.5"
Tagged as "39 extra long".

Trousers:
Waist- 34"
Inseam- 33"

This sale is only for the jacket and trousers.

tux001.jpg

tux002.jpg

tux003.jpg

tux004.jpg

tux005.jpg

tux006.jpg

The fray:
tux007.jpg

Dibs on the TUX

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Bi-swing back sports coat

This isn't really 'vintage' but dates from the '80s, I'd say. Nice styling and attractive material.

A very heavy weight wool sports coat. Perfect condition, ready to roll on the coldest of days. Has a working lapel tab (corresponding button is beneath the other lapel). 'Football' buttons, single vent in back.

Best of all, this jacket has working bi-swing gussets, one on each shoulder. With these gussets you have more freedom of movement. Perfect for activities that require you to stretch and move your arms.

Also has a nice silhouette to it. Fits size 38R.

Arms: 23 3/4" with a good 1 1/2" to let down
Length: 30"
Chest: 19.5"
Shoulders: 18"

bi-swingjacket001.jpg

bi-swingjacket002.jpg

bi-swingjacket005.jpg

Bi-swing gusset:
bi-swingjacket003.jpg

In action:
bi-swingjacket004.jpg

The same bi-swing gussets found on this Spring/Summer Mont. Ward sports suit:
012-1.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
'60s Norfolk jacket

Really cool norfolk jacket from the 1960s.

Heavy weight wool material in black and white herringbone pattern. Numerous vertical and horizontal belts make this sports coat stand out from the rest.

Four button front rolled to the second button. Ventless. The only flaw is a hole in the rayon lining next to the inside pocket (see pics), nothing substantial.

Fits like a 39R.
Pair with an ascot as shown below and you have yourself a sporty ensemble for a cool Autumn day.

Arms: 25"
Length: 30"
Chest: 20.5"
Shoulders: 19"

norfolk001.jpg

norfolk002.jpg

norfolk003.jpg

2manyhats

Familiar Face
thunderw21 said:
Beautiful dark blue gabardine jacket from the early '50s. Pair with lighter trousers and spectators for a great summer appearance. 2-button closure, 3 patch pockets, ventless.
Has light fading on the edge of the collar, no problems otherwise. Nice shape to it.
The color is amazingly rich.

Length- 30.5"
Pit to pit- 20.5"
Shoulders- 19.5"
Arms- 25.5"

Looks to be a 38R.

1950sgabjacket001.jpg

1950sgabjacket002.jpg
$25? How much you charge for shipping usually? And if I may ask could you post a small pic of the collar discoloration? Very interested!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
2manyhats said:
$25? How much you charge for shipping usually? And if I may ask could you post a small pic of the collar discoloration? Very interested!

Shipping is included in the $25 when shipped within the U.S.

The discoloration looks to me that it would come out with a cleaning, like it's oil from the previous owner.

collar.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo