Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excuse me Miss, do you Blog?

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
Ladies, I finally got my little blog up and running. Click-click-click!
I've never blogged before (well, I sort of did for a month or two but I had no idea what I'm doing, lol) so bear with me. :D
My first post is about....well, come find out! :D Haha.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Emy and Katie, I wanted to comment on both of your blog posts, but can't. :( I seem to sometimes be able to post on blogger sites, sometimes not. If there Name/Url option is there I can. Using my wordpress ID doesn't work for some reason! Grrrr.

My post today is about Celluloid. A Lesson in Celluloid. Enjoy!
X
BD

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
Aw, thanks so much Dahlia! I'm really trying my best this time, and putting quality over quantity. I adore your blog, by the way!

And now I'll try to figure out this whole comment-section thingy, I don't want you (or anyone else not on Blogger) to feel left out. :)

Flicka

One Too Many
After flailing a bit, I feel I know what I enjoy blogging about - recipes and household tips with a vintage flair. So I decided to get a little ambitious about blogging and actually start an Organised Blog with A Purpose. So far I've only put a recipe that I already posted (though only in Swedish), but I intend to blog pretty regularly. It'll be recipes, tips&tricks, sewing etc. with a vintage flair and tongue firmly in cheek. I'm sure my friends will all hate it, but I figured the internet is a big world so maybe there are some other people out there who might like it?

In case you would like to follow me (and I'll be happy to link to any retro/vintage/cooking/housekeeping related blog, just nudge me), I'm here:

Miss Betty's Guide to Successful Housekeeping

angeljenny

A-List Customer
After flailing a bit, I feel I know what I enjoy blogging about - recipes and household tips with a vintage flair. So I decided to get a little ambitious about blogging and actually start an Organised Blog with A Purpose. So far I've only put a recipe that I already posted (though only in Swedish), but I intend to blog pretty regularly. It'll be recipes, tips&tricks, sewing etc. with a vintage flair and tongue firmly in cheek. I'm sure my friends will all hate it, but I figured the internet is a big world so maybe there are some other people out there who might like it?

In case you would like to follow me (and I'll be happy to link to any retro/vintage/cooking/housekeeping related blog, just nudge me), I'm here:

Miss Betty's Guide to Successful Housekeeping

Such a cute idea for a blog! I love the 50s books on style and house keeping!

I wish I had sat and thought out a purpose for mine when I started it. It is a bit random with photography, baking, magazines, crafts, home making and faith.

Flicka

One Too Many
Such a cute idea for a blog! I love the 50s books on style and house keeping!

I wish I had sat and thought out a purpose for mine when I started it. It is a bit random with photography, baking, magazines, crafts, home making and faith.

Thank you! Link for yours?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner