Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excuse me Miss, do you Blog?

Wire9Vintage

A-List Customer
OK, what am I doing wrong? I know folks were having trouble commenting, but I still can't, even on my own blog! What's the deal. I try to comment, and when I hit post, it takes me to the log-in page. When I click on a blog to read, I'm no longer signed in. When I try to sign in, it says I AM signed in. Is there a trick I don't know about?

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
OK, what am I doing wrong? I know folks were having trouble commenting, but I still can't, even on my own blog! What's the deal. I try to comment, and when I hit post, it takes me to the log-in page. When I click on a blog to read, I'm no longer signed in. When I try to sign in, it says I AM signed in. Is there a trick I don't know about?

The same has been happening with my poetry blog. The kids from school keep commenting with questions but I just can't answer them!! If they fail their poetry exam then I blame Blogger :(

Wire9Vintage

A-List Customer
Hi, Rue and Kate O! I got your comment, Rue, but like Kate, I can't comment back. I'm just stuck in that endless cycle of having to log in, but never being logged in when I'm looking at a blog...even my own. I've seen others, like Isis, say the problems are cleared up. So at least Kate and I are still struggling. I'll give it another day and see if they get around to us... Poo.

rue

I've had it happen before, so it should be fine. They seem to be the only blogging company that has these issues... wordpress and typepad don't seem to [huh], but I think you have to pay for them. I hope it's all okay tomorrow :)

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
Hi, Rue and Kate O! I got your comment, Rue, but like Kate, I can't comment back. I'm just stuck in that endless cycle of having to log in, but never being logged in when I'm looking at a blog...even my own. I've seen others, like Isis, say the problems are cleared up. So at least Kate and I are still struggling. I'll give it another day and see if they get around to us... Poo.

Yeeeeeeeey I managed to follow you!

Isis

One of the Regulars
I had exactly the same problem. I got the tip that when you log in, tick off the box with says that you want to stay logged in. I don't know why, but it worked for me. It also works perfect if I use Safari as a browser, which I did a couple of days before I un-ticked the box.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I had exactly the same problem. I got the tip that when you log in, tick off the box with says that you want to stay logged in. I don't know why, but it worked for me. It also works perfect if I use Safari as a browser, which I did a couple of days before I un-ticked the box.

This has worked for me, as well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran