Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Exit / Grail jacket just arrived from Genco Clothing Japan

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
What are you two trying to do to me?

Where did both of you buy yours? It has been out of stock everywhere for months!
https://www.genco-clothing.com/category/24/
They have almost every FW jacket in stock you can imagine..
E-mail:
info@genco-clothing.com
Watanabe-san is a really nice person, very polite with a fast response to e-mails. Highly recommended. Tax will be deducted when you decide to purchase. He sends PayPal invoices...quite easy going and smooth transaction!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up

Mysteryo

One Too Many
What are you two trying to do to me?

Where did both of you buy yours? It has been out of stock everywhere for months!
Got mine here: http://www.the-klamp.jp/
same process as Robbie described, very simple. I saw on instagram they had a size 46 (my size), I thought I was dreaming, as they dont usualy do bigger sizes than 44! I suppose the visit they had, from Jason Momoa (Aquaman) who ordered a bespoke Centinela from Freewheelers, has something to do with that...

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
He has a San Mateo in my size....

What have you done??????
I actually was torn between The San Mateo and the Centinela, because I like both but could afford one ;-) I'm glad that I can possibly make you happy by sending the link of this webshop ;-))

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
First of all, thank you for your positive feedback and all the compliments! I didn't expect that, because this jacket for sure is not everyone's taste as it is special. I hope I can inspire members out there who like this jacket style to dare (to have the cochones!) and buy one - I tell you it's definitely worth it! It exceeds my expectations by far as I thought that it might not fit as good as it does - it seems that I have more Japanese body ;-) Here are more daylight pics of the jacket. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 1,201
  • IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 1,447
  • IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 1,143
  • IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 1,211
  • IMG_1274.jpg
    IMG_1274.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 1,204

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Hey Guys,
I still don't have words to tell you how I felt the last weeks from ordering my last /exit leather jacket as I had never tried it on and was just hoping that it fits. I was so excited when I receive the letter from the local customs office that the jacket finally arrived and that it is ready for customs clearance. Almost one more week passed by as I didn't have time to go the the customs office - finally I had an opportunity to go there this afternoon. I guess the customs officer felt how nervous I was when unpacking the parcel in front of him. He just said "another leather jacket for you" as the guy already knows me (funny as I live in a City with >1 Mio people). When I got home I couldn't wait trying it on and admiring it how excellent this piece of art is made! Every stitch and detail of the jacket is top notch and same quality as my Caboose and Sunset! I'm so happy with the rude black Shinki Centinela and fortunately the fit is perfect (in my opinion - what do you think?). I also hope that my wife likes it and doesn't think that I look silly in in. I would say that the Caboose, Sunset and Centinela and Goodwear Ventura are my personal grail jackets and that I'm definitely done with leather jackets now. Here are some pics.
Cheers,
Robbie
Looks great. I’m glad the fit is so spectacular after the wait.
Now....just in the interest of conversation, you list 5 “grail” jackets. My opinion is that GRAIL must be singular. 5 is just a collection of really awesome jackets. After the new jacket honeymoon period is over I’d really like to hear which is your “ must choose one favorite or the earth will collide with the sun never mind that they fill different roles” jacket.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Looks great. I’m glad the fit is so spectacular after the wait.
Now....just in the interest of conversation, you list 5 “grail” jackets. My opinion is that GRAIL must be singular. 5 is just a collection of really awesome jackets. After the new jacket honeymoon period is over I’d really like to hear which is your “ must choose one favorite or the earth will collide with the sun never mind that they fill different roles” jacket.
I should have called it my personal exit jacket as I don't know which of the 4-5 is my grail jacket (maybe all of them in their way).

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
And I can easily look this up, but since I’m here already hahaa... is the Rude Black the teacore Black or the one that stays black?
I found this on Denimbro and I guess all of them are teacore lethers (correct me if I'm wrong):

Was asking FW about different black leathers, here the answer:

"The first one is 'Rude Black'. For a start, dye the leather Dark Gray color,
and dye it again Black from the surface and the back side. We call it 'Rude
Black'.

The second one is 'Vintage Black'. Dye the leather Dark Brown color, and dye
it again Black in the same way as Rude Black. 'Vintage Black' is like it.

The third one is 'Blackjack', dye the leather Red Brown color, and dye it
again black from the surface. 'Blackjack' is it."

breezer

Practically Family
sorry fellas but unless you are on some kind of classic motor cycle run, hunched over your cafe racer or attempting a record at the salt flats, I don't think this jacket works.........apologies again, but its too much

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
this jacket is so cool it makes me want to get rid of my beer belly =) eehhh
Thank you :) I already got rid of my beer belly end of 2018/beginning of 2019 ;-) which was easy as I don't like the beer here in Cologne....I'm originally from Munich the Captial of beer + Octoberfest ;-)
Cheers to you my NL neighbor :)

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Congratulations, it’s definitely the best made and looking jacket to me. I also pulled the trigger on this one, and it’s now my every day outerwear. It’s the most expensive of all my jackets but I don’t regret one cents.
334e344ab71623819baace2a8cb19f11.jpg
Sir, you have so many iconic jackets, but this one is a special thing. It's looking on you just superb, very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ