Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eye Cream

Dixie_Amazon

Practically Family
I have been using glycerin and water for about a week and have had good results, including the eye area. Bonus: No little white bumps under my eyes.

Lillemor

One Too Many
I use a cheap Yves-Rocher in the day and a sort of cheap (bought on sale) Oriflame in the evening. Both are supposed to combat beginning wrinkles and dark shadows. When I run out I'm going to try some cheap supermarket and Matas eye creams. I find that the cheap Matas and supermarket day and evening creams do a good job so I see no reason why the eye creams shouldn't do well too. My mom once bought me an expensive eye cream. Can't remember what it's called. I broke out with hives and zits under my eyes.:( I've sampled more expensive ones and all they do is add grease, a clogged and weighed down feeling.

Women have commented on how fantastic the skin around my eyes look. Probably because the rest of my face is so blemished.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy