Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S-Johnson Leathers Custom-Made 1920's Heavy Cowhide Jacket

sw709

Familiar Face
I agree. What a great looking and great fitting jacket. I had to check out the Neil Cassidy Switchyard coat. Your JL model is much better looking IMO. The buttons look very cool as well. Is the shoulder measurement correct? That seems awfully wide for a 42.
The shoulder measurements are correct. I had them make it a tad wider in the shoulders so I could wear a sweater underneath it on really cold days.

This jacket is bulletproof in the cold...hell in any weather. Yet, it's easy to wear because it's not too stiff, which I attribute to it being cowhide & not horsehide.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I have purchased two jackets from sw709. Both high end unique leathers and here is another. I'm telling myself I can't, but,,

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
...you should!

I don't know how to do faces, but that made me smile! I've been there with this seller a couple of times and own two fine jackets. I've actually been after another of his jackets, but I think it's just not going to happen! and, since I want it I certainly understand why he does too. I've been second owner on two Custom Johnson Leathers, one is referenced above, the other I bought here. They were both displayed here when new and probably after I bought them. Yes they were sold because they were not my size. They were very nice jackets. This is a style I have looked at. I actually own an original in this style but way too small. If you like this jacket design and fit you will be hard pressed to find another this detailed, in this size and quality.

Now I'm trying to figure an angle to buy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner