Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S Knox Twenty 7 1/4 Brown Custom Edge Excellent Condition

XPLSV

One of the Regulars
I've thought about parting with this one for a long time...I just don't wear it and ...

This is a brown Knox Twenty fedora in excellent condition. I obtained it in an open crown condition and I really don't think it was worn. Felt is mint condition. No moth damage, stains, tears, etc. Grosgrain ribbon is 2 inches wide and does show some discoloration along the bottom...this is visible in the photos. The brim is 2 3/4 inches wide and sports the Custom Edge, Knox's version of the Cavanagh Edge. Current bash puts the crown height at 4 15/16 inches. Sweatband is 2 inches wide and in excellent condition. Tagged 7 1/4, sweatband is also marked as originally coming from Cottrell's in Denver. Liner is in great shape with just a blemish or two from the few times I wore it. Circumference is just under 23 inches. The hat box is in excellent shape and is somewhat unique in the fact it is so stiff and heavy that it is almost like it was made of wood...but I think it is just dense pressed cardboard. I'm asking $200 shipped for US locations. For overseas...I'll give you a $20 shipping credit. I'll probably be placing it on ebay soon...but thought I'd give lounge members a shot that might not wish to bother with the auction and shipping cost.

knox201.jpg

knox202.jpg

knox203.jpg

knox204.jpg

knox205.jpg

knox206.jpg

knox209.jpg

knox2011.jpg

knox2013.jpg

knox2016.jpg

Sam Craig

One Too Many
I found a beautiful old dress hat at our local Salvation Army not long ago that was originally sold at Cottrells inDenver.
I must have been a great shop at one time

Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner