Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Facial waxing, please help with pricing

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Hi girls~ I'm going to start offering facial waxing at my salon. I haven't done it there in years because I think it's a big messy PITA. Alas, I need the extra dough.

What do you pay for your eyebrow arch? What about lip and chin? Is there a package price for all of the above?

I don't want to set prices to high, but I've got to make it worth my while. I'll have to get all of the supplies as well.

To give you an idea, I charge $23 for a haircut and $29 for a cut and style. That's a little low for my shop but I try to keep prices about what "I" would pay. So, since I strive to make about $30 per half hour I'm thinking $13 for an arch that takes me 15 minutes.

Thanks for you input!
Nikki

jayem

A-List Customer
Eyebrows, about $5-10. If they thread them, I'll give a big tip just because they do such a good job (and it looks complicated!). Above lip/chin... about $10-15.

You should offer a 'Face Special' for a discounted price. My friend often needs all three things done, but ends up paying almost $40 when it all adds up. I'm sure a lot of girls would go for that.

kerouacgrl

New in Town
Here are the prices for waxing at the salon/spa I go to. These seem to be pretty on par with other salon/spas in the Chicagoland area.

Eyebrow Design: $25
Eyebrow Maintenance: $15
Lip: $10
Side of Face: $15
Chin: $10
Full Arm: $35
Half Arm: $25
Under Arm: $20
Full Leg: $65
Half Leg: $40
Bikini: $30
Extended Bikini: $40
Brazilian: $60

Hope this helps!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Most places in Boston charge about $15 for brows, some charge up to $25 or even more at higher end salons, some charge a little less for repeat visits. Most lip waxing prices I've seen are around $12 or so. Keep in mind that the average price for a haircut here is around $45.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Thank you so much ladies. I think I'm going with $13 per area, with a $2 charge per additional area. So a brow, lip, and chin would be $17.
Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy