Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

m0nk

One Too Many
Awesome, m0nk!! The underwent brim is a treat. I just re-flanged my FPH to show the welt a little more. Glad they arrived in good order. I'm sure you were in awe when you opened the box. :thumb:

Nice work, Parker!
I was, and still am every day I get to wear it. The shame is that this summer has been sooooo stinkin' hot that I've been going hatless more often than usual.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You and me both, A&A. I'm wearing my fur felts in 99 degree weather.

Me too!! I mainly use my Green Campdraft for the hot weather. Today it dropped down to a cool 93 degrees so out came my VS beaver felt! I have to say I don't really think the straws I have are much cooler than my felts.

m0nk

One Too Many
Well, the weather has been mild the past few days so I'm wearing mine a bit more. Here's a few from this morning:

IMG_20130806_095412_zps3ae6c1d3.jpg

IMG_20130806_075417_zps1814b229.jpg

20130806_074912_zpse22ac7ef.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, everyone. I took these in my foyer against the stair wall. My front door and windows are 90-degrees to the right, obviously. I love the natural highlights and shadows. This might be my new location for hat pics.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Looks great, man! I realize I complain about grey hats from time to time, but I've always really liked that grey on grey with wide ribbon. When it comes to tone on tone, I guess I'm more welcoming. My favorite of your FP photos, though, is the one with lush greenery and a fence/post/bench(?) as a backdrop.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Yes, I had that as my desktop and iPhone background for quite a while! :) Parker was great to suggest the lighter grey ribbon to make it more versatile with multiple wardrobe options.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Just wondering if anyone else took advantage of the Falcon Park's Fall special offer? I ordered a DK moss 6" open crown, 2 1/2" brim fedora.This will be my 2nd Falcon Park.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points