Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

mustangman3000

One of the Regulars
Thanks for your kind words everybody! I love the color combination! The contrast isn't as dramatic as the picture shows
and the contrast is much less under overcast or fluorescent light.
hubyvyqy.jpg

So, here's where I'm at with Parker and FPH. I have had my fedora for about 30 days. It fits me perfectly, and I wear it most of the time. Parker's work is very good, but not perfect. This is what I like! It looks like the hat has been around for quite some time. Imperfections in the bow and bashing are what I really like. Plus, who knows how long his felt has been laying around? That is the best part. I paid $275.00 for a custom beaver hat (a deal, even though the wait was 7 months). The results were actually perfect. So, if you are in a hurry to have a custom hat made, Parker is not your guy. If you want a factory perfect hat, Parker is not your guy. But, if you want a quality product that already shows some age, he is your man. I love a lived in look, and he built me the perfect fedora.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Got the Email my hat is on the way.It took a little while,7 months.A fairly long time for some.But,I know when you order from Parker it will be a pretty good wait.So it didn't bug me. Anyway if it's as good as my first Falcon Park it will be well worth the wait.

Geno43

New in Town
Has anyone been able to get ahold of Parker? Just curious, since my last 2 emails have gone unanswered for quite some time.

I have been in communications with him as recently as last night about a custom hat.

So far it seems that it takes him a few days to a week to respond to emails, but he has responded each time.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Try calling?

Here's my virtuoso after trying to revive its shape yesterday.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402762907971.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402762907971.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 716
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402762946623.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402762946623.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 679

DesertDan

One Too Many
I recieved my Falcon Park a couple of weeks ago and I am very pleased with it. The temps have been so brutal lately that I have only been able to wear it once. So unfortunately it will be a few months before it starts getting regular noggin time,

Nevertheless, I will try to get some pics posted soon.

fedoracentric

Banned
Yes, it has to be taken into account with Parker that he travels a lot for his "real" job, so sometimes he is on the road for work and can't be Johnny-on-the-spot with his side business (hat making). If you are patient, he'll come through. It won't be a 2-week transaction, but it will work out.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Finally got around to take pics of my hat.When I ordered I asked Parker for a 6" dark moss open crown hat(I like to crease my hats)with a 2" brown ribbon and a 2 1/2" brim.Got the hat didn't really like the brown ribbon,will use it for one of my conversions.Changed the ribbon to a 1 1/2" black ribbon.Also put in one of my hand made liners. http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt61/gokutdog/Summer2014018_zpsab293d9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Thanks for the compliments.The brown ribbon just didn't look right to me.I also really like the dark moss(my wife likes it also).I love to crease my own hats,thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy