Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

DJH

I'll Lock Up
AnA, that's a nice looking hat. I have a hat in that same felt from TonyB and it is really nice stuff.
I hope your deal with the Falcon Park guy works out well.

AnA, beautiful lid by FP. I have not had any experience with the FP Atlanta hatter. How does his work compare to Parkers?
Beautiful color and dimensions on that one, my friend.
Its good to see you, by the way. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
If you've seen the new Falcon Park Hattery web-site or you've kept up with the Facebook page, you might know that a hat maker from Atlanta is now working with Parker. I am very pleased and fortunate to announce that Parker has been referring to yours truly... Me. :)

I have been laying low for quite a while to develop and refine my techniques, and I haven't made many posts on the 'Lounge. Parker and I have become friends over the years. We share many things in common, both personally and professionally. Our appreciation for high quality products and services led us to begin working together a little over a year ago. We have been motivated to improve all aspects of the business, such as the new web-site and my new "Classic" series hat line. Not to mention, Parker's been banging out some incredible hats lately.

I want to thank the members of The Fedora Lounge. All of the members I have interacted with over the years practice good forum etiquette, respecting the thoughts and posts of other 'Loungers. You encourage both new and seasoned members, and you make everyone feel great about their interests and passions in hats and such. That's what makes this forum truly feel like a community. I also want to give a special thanks to the forum bartenders and administrators for allowing me to make this announcement. ;)

If you're visiting the Atlanta area, come see one of my hats on display at Square Threads men's shop in Downtown Marietta, GA. We hope you continue your search for "The Right Hat", and we hope you find it at Falcon Park Hattery! Cheers!!

Kindest regards and yours truly,

7a13c666-9b4a-465e-9014-70540bb53bdd.png

David

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Wow! Congratulations AnA! All the best hopes and wishes for a prosperous change of tracks. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. I'm sure, you'll do great :)

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Hi everyone! Thank you for the wonderful wishes and encouragement. I am very excited to be working together with Parker. Can't wait to share more pics and posts through the web-site and the Facebook page. Be sure to visit often!! :)

It was hard not to say anything last year when we were working things out. I was making some hats for myself and some local customers, so I showed off the pics as generic "look what I made" posts. However, they are 100% Falcon Park Hattery. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hi everyone! Thank you for the wonderful wishes and encouragement. I am very excited to be working together with Parker. Can't wait to share more pics and posts through the web-site and the Facebook page. Be sure to visit often!! :)

It was hard not to say anything last year when we were working things out. I was making some hats for myself and some local customers, so I showed off the pics as generic "look what I made" posts. However, they are 100% Falcon Park Hattery. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats AnA!! That is some awesome news! My mom and step dad live outside of Atlanta now so when we go visit I'm coming to see you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy