Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

Oldsarge

One Too Many
*teeth chattering in anticipation . . . * Yeah, pix!

Though I admit that the picture of the mouse grey with burgundy gives me ideas. How hard is it really to re-ribbon a hat? If I took a Akubra Stylemaster in moonstone . . .

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Here is a Taupe Alessandria who's ribbon had a stain on it and needed replaced, so off to Falcon Park Hattery for a clean, block and new ribbon.... I figured might as well clean and block while it was visiting the Hattery.

I think Parker did a great job on this one...

1j6uq8.jpg

hritya.jpg

qz2l1y.jpg

nf37s5.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
Here is a Taupe Alessandria who's ribbon had a stain on it and needed replaced, so off to Falcon Park Hattery for a clean, block and new ribbon.... I figured might as well clean and block while it was visiting the Hattery.

I think Parker did a great job on this one...

1j6uq8.jpg

hritya.jpg

qz2l1y.jpg

nf37s5.jpg
I am actually considering sending one out to him for similar yet different treatment, now I know its possible and worth it.
Was your old ribbon thin?

Last edited:

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That hat has a great profile and looks great on you. Brown with blue ribbon? Can't make out much detail with the lighting in the photo.

RABowling

New in Town
I own two hats from Falcon Park. I have "The Julep" and "The Madison Avenue" featured on the custom creations section of his site. Parker did a great job getting right everything I specified. Couldn't ask for a nicer guy to work with either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda