Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

mustangman3000

One of the Regulars
Just placed an order for mine!

Felt ------ Staple(rabbit) in Sahara
Crown --- 6" Open crown and unlined for warmer months
Ribbon --- 1 1/2" Brown
Brim ----- 2 1/2" With bound edge that matches felt

Can't wait!

m0nk

One Too Many
With Parker's pricing being quite nice, and the manufactering time being as seemingly short, I've been considering canceling an order with another maker and sending something his way. We've recently run into a lot of new expenses and I don't know that I can do the full price of the one I'm on a list for, which is almost twice the price of Parker's, even with vintage weight fur.

VetPsychWars

A-List Customer
Waiting for my first, a 6" crown vintage cream in the Borsalino Alessandria style. If it comes out how I think it will, I'll be looking to get a white one made for summer, unlined with vent holes.

Tom

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I am quickly coming upon time for my first one to be finished. Should be within the next couple of weeks. My first one is
Silver Belly 5 1/2 C shape crown
Wine 1 1/2 inch ribbon with white accent
2 1/2 unfinished brim.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
I'm hopeing to get my first around the same time.Ordered mine mid December.The"Falcon"steel grey,2 5/8 brim,1 5/8 black ribbon.can't wait.

RABowling

New in Town
you got it (unfortunately it was dark and rainy today, so no nice bright natural sunlight). here are a few from my "workbench" in the basement:

thefalconhaslanded01422.jpg

thefalconhaslanded01522.jpg

thefalconhaslanded01622.jpg

thefalconhaslanded01822.jpg

That was originally my creation only with a 2" brim and summer blue ribbon, the one you see on Parker's site. Glad you enjoy it, it's quite a hat, generates a ton of complements.

Red Leader

One of the Regulars
Alright folks,

I'm brand new here but this thread talked me into ordering a custom hat from Parker. Made the payment tonight, now the waiting begins! I currently only have 1 fedora, a brown Peters Bros dress felt, which is a fantastic, rugged hat, but the color limits me to certain outfits and in a professional atmosphere, I needed something a little more flexible.

Here are some of the specs:

Steel felt color (staple)
5.5" crown
2 5/8" brim

Hat style: I am having him copy (from pictures sent to him) a vintage 40s Knox fedora that for me, is it. It just has the quintessential 'fedora' look to me and what I picture in my head as the classic vintage hat.

The ribbon...ah, the ribbon. We'll, that is something I've spent a great deal of time talking to Parker about, who is quite the gentleman and fabulous to work with. A man of patience for sure. I've seen so many great ribbons on so many great hats that while I was tempted to just get something 'typical', my curiosity is getting the best of me and I am going with a custom ribbon that is a combination of several unique designs I've seen here and a little bit of my own design as well. It will be very unorthodox, but still classy. Will most likely be in the copper/rust type colors. I'm trying to go for a design that, as I told Parker, is stylish without being gaudy. I'm excited to see his artistry applied to the design.

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
It's so cool to pick exactly what you want your hat to look like, and then have it delivered to your door. Custom hats are the way to go!

job

One Too Many
I've got three from Parker that are polar opposites. They look like nothing you could buy yet are great looking hats. The wait is killer and I'm still not done.

VetPsychWars

A-List Customer
I've got three from Parker that are polar opposites. They look like nothing you could buy yet are great looking hats. The wait is killer and I'm still not done.

That's what I'm afraid of... I'll get the one I ordered (maybe two weeks from now) and then I'll want to replace everything I have!

Tom

m0nk

One Too Many
Has anyone purchased the "Holmes" reproduction? I've been curious to see more pics or a review... I've talked with Parker several times about something custom but I'm considering this one too...

job

One Too Many
I was checking out the FP site and I noticed that it has been updated. There is a picture of one of Bowlermans hats called the "Virtuoso", one of Benzadmirals called the "Crossover" and one of mine called the "Officer". It seems the Lounge is getting represented well by Parker.

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Yea I just recently had to change my order on my second custom because black cherry did not come in rabbit :(. Never fear though because the Julep with its bone felt and carolina blue ribbon was my next choice. It will have a diamond crease and be 2 3/8 brim. I really am looking forward to that one! My first custom with the silver belly/wine combination should be on my doorstep in the next two weeks :)

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I was checking out the FP site and I noticed that it has been updated . . . one of Benzadmirals called the "Crossover" . . . It seems the Lounge is getting represented well by Parker.
So I see, and it looks cool. I should have left the crown in that crease, instead of rebashing it as a diamond!

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Received my Dobbs Twenty back from Parker and it looks like it just came out of the factory box...

10fndqf.jpg

These pics are also posted in the Dobbs Diner thread

smzk48.jpg

2vubtx4.jpg

1z64eon.jpg

15d9wzl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR