Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

Feraud

Bartender
She is 14 months... just turned 15 months! It is a great age.
It is a great age and only gets better. Enjoy every minute of it.
I am reading this and clearly remember when my son was that age. It is hard to believe he is now 20 yrs old and just completed his second year of college. Where does the time go..

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Sorry the pic is sideways, got sent to me by my sister.

In the photo: my sister, my brother, my girlfriend, and myself.

10290650_705622299495536_869273238836395393_n.jpg
What a way to start a trip...having the vehicle on the side. :D

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

This is my granddaughter who's in the third grade. She invited me to come to her field day today.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Here's an old photo of my daughter, Sara Brown, at her dance recital back in 1994. Tonight my granddaughter - that's Sara's daughter - had her own dance recital. After Sara's recital in 1994, we all went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Sara looked like a little angel with her dance costume, her hair all done up, her little gloves, and carrying a red rose. Walking up to the restaurant some lady even remarked how sweet she looked. Sara got to the door first and tried to open it, but it was too hard for her. Then, out of that beautiful, angelic mouth came: "Someone open this DAMN door!" So much for the little angel.

I wondered if tonight my granddaughter would, in some way, make a repeat of her mother's famous statement. I told her in advance, "do good tonight, Mackenna, and remember, no cussing." She just smiled ...

Well, I'm proud to say my granddaughter made it through her recital just fine. We even went to the same restaurant (and, by the way, drove the same car I drove 20 years ago) tonight that we did in 1994 after my daughter's recital. And, to my great pleasure, not one single curse word was uttered. I guess it's easier for me to be a role model at 59 years of age than it was for me at 39 years of age. Funny how time will do that to you.

Wonderful photos Big Man. My own daughters just recently had their dance recital, so I know exactly how proud you felt

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24