Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

EstherWeis

Vendor
This is my dad
d337043d11ed694f15078de8b4c8aadf.jpg

Oy, is he a pround grandpa!
Just to translate ; oh nee means oh no!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thank you!
Ah yes, I take after both my parents, and there's some if my grandma mixed in there too. :)
But Zeger is very much like my father.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

sgna82.jpg

This is the way it might have looked
Kodak print with Brownie camera.
Nice, but your original is nicer ! :)
Big Man, You always have great Photos !

So true, my girlfriend has been raving about Big Man's picture of his house and car in the snow from the "Show Us Your Vintage Home" thread yesterday - and she's right, it's beautiful. The ones of his family, home, car and the comments he adds reflect such a genuine decency and love of family that they just make me feel good to see and read them.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many

My 91 year old father-in-law hamming it up in the big snow we're getting today. For someone 91 years old, or as he would say, "91 and a half" ( his birthday is in May), he sometimes acts like a 16 year old. He's the best!
Cold? What Cold????

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So true, my girlfriend has been raving about Big Man's picture of his house and car in the snow from the "Show Us Your Vintage Home" thread yesterday - and she's right, it's beautiful. The ones of his family, home, car and the comments he adds reflect such a genuine decency and love of family that they just make me feel good to see and read them.

Thank you for the kind words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats