Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Famous Fedora Lovers

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I haven't looked this up, not being a football fan, but didn't Coach Tom Landry always wear a stingy-brimmed hat like a Stetson Saxon?

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I haven't looked this up, not being a football fan, but didn't Coach Tom Landry always wear a stingy-brimmed hat like a Stetson Saxon?

tom-landry-dallas-cowboys-roaming-sideline-portrait-3361965.jpg

Can't miss that profile on the field.

Cheers!

Dan

warbird

One Too Many

This is very true. I can't place a picture in my mind of Hank Jr. w/o a hat on. I see Hank fairly often and I think I remember only one occasion when he wasn't wearing a hat. Same can be said of half the male country music singers, Garth, Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins. That is how I measure a true hat person. When I think of them in my mind are they wearing a hat? Are they almost always seen wearing a hat even when they are in public, but not in persona. If so, that is probably a hat person, to think of them w/ a hat on is difficult.

Interestingly Hank wasn't so much of a hat guy before he fell off that mountain. Afterwards he became one to cover the scars that were there for many many years. Same with the glasses.

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Interestingly Hank wasn't so much of a hat guy before he fell off that mountain. Afterwards he became one to cover the scars that were there for many many years. Same with the glasses.
Yep, that's true.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Oh, and a generation before there was Peewee Herman, there was Pinky Lee!
[video=youtube;mXt1KUZaX8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXt1KUZaX8E[/video]

I know he was here already, but I bleed green and gold and have Super Bowl hopes!

VINCE_LOMBARDI7.jpg

And on the Hank, Jr. thing, it is amazing how much he changed from when he fell off the mountain.

Hank_Williams_Jr__Country_Shadows.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy