Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Line of Clothing?

EDSLocklear

New in Town
I am not sure if there is already a thread like this, but since I can't be bothered to look (lol) I'll make this anyways.

So, as the title asks, what is your favorite clothing brand? Personally, I am a fan of Apt. 9 while I get the money to buy from Brooks Brothers, but they're so expensive, I'll be in Apt. Attire for awhile yet.

I won't post a poll, so just post.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I've bought lots of stuff over the past couple of years from Land's End. I would say they're good quality for the price, and they sell clothes that actually fit me. I think that they're currently my overall favorite.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Do Thrift/Antique Shops count as a clothing line? lol
I think I would call it that! I take the "tour" of a few goodwill stores, and actually just today I found a very rare gem. There was a brand new shirt, a dress shirt, with a name brand of Frodoo on it, had the tags hanging from the buttons and price tag from the sleeve, and as odd as it may sound, the price tag was $350.00 It is an all silk, light peach colored shirt with embroidering on the pocket and collar. I paid $4.00 for it and came home to research the brand name. Not much to find out, but they make and seem to wholesale their products out. So, I sent an email to the company, that is in China. It appears they sell high end fashion stuff to the rich over there. Makes me wonder who donated the shirt to Goodwill?

My favorite line of clothing, Towncraft when you can find it.

Last edited:
Sounds like you got yourself a good deal! I've had a few like that, still new with tags on them, but never anything high-end like that!

I think I would call it that! I take the "tour" of a few goodwill stores, and actually just today I found a very rare gem. There was a brand new shirt, a dress shirt, with a name brand of Frodoo on it, had the tags hanging from the buttons and price tag from the sleeve, and as odd as it may sound, the price tag was $350.00 It is an all silk, light peach colored shirt with embroidering on the pocket and collar. I paid $4.00 for it and came home to research the brand name. Not much to find out, but they make and seem to wholesale their products out. So, I sent an email to the company, that is in China. It appears they sell high end fashion stuff to the rich over there. Makes me wonder who donated the shirt to Goodwill?

My favorite line of clothing, Towncraft when you can find it.

Tombrooks621

New in Town
Try JCrew. They have similar styles but JCrew is a tad less expensive than BB.
Check out Vineyard Vines too if you like ultra preppy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou