Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Motorcycle Riding Jackets In Your Collection

Great find. When you get a chance, would love to see some wear pics.
Trying to convince my wife the two tone Buco Aero is the bomb! Thanks a lot. I think.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Trying to convince my wife the two tone Buco Aero is the bomb! Thanks a lot. I think.
Yes, that is a superb jacket. Ive paid off a custom order at Johnsons, but have changed my mind so many times..Im thinking I might go 2 tone, after all, its a custom peice, why copy something I can get off the rack?( was going for a buco d pocket copy in black,,) will keep you posted...

WhiskeyTangoFox

One of the Regulars
This is my only true motorcycle jacket so by default it's also my favorite - a Lost Worlds CHP:

When the weather gets cold enough, I wear my B-2 (also Lost Worlds):

Noel

IXL

One Too Many
View attachment 5868 View attachment 5869
Schott Easyrider in naked. I love this jacket, my first Schott, and bought it new before I discovered this site. Zip out lining, and pretty versatile...it is what it is, but I think its a pretty classic jacket in its own way..

Bunyip, I wear my Schott Easyrider often and it seems to bring smiles to people, well the ones familiar with the movie, anyway.
I really like your brown Vanson CHP. I have one in black but would sure like to have one in brown.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab

Let me help you out:

Dear Mrs. ButteMT61,
The two tone Buco Aero is the bomb and would be asset to your husband's leather jacket wardrobe. A jacket such as that would make your husband appear more handsome, cause him to leave the toilet seat up less often, and lead to a 63% increase in completing items on the honey-do list. I think you'll agree that these outcomes are more than worth the investment of $1199.99 + shipping.

Kind regards,
Grayland

Let me help you out:

Dear Mrs. ButteMT61,
The two tone Buco Aero is the bomb and would be asset to your husband's leather jacket wardrobe. A jacket such as that would make your husband appear more handsome, cause him to leave the toilet seat up less often, and lead to a 63% increase in completing items on the honey-do list. I think you'll agree that these outcomes are more than worth the investment of $1199.99 + shipping.

Kind regards,
Grayland

I have passed this on to her. Somehow, the black hole that was our daughter's wedding in September and the current state of construction on the house tell me she's gonna laugh in my face. But I can try. So thanks for the note :)

strokes1251

Practically Family
This is my only true motorcycle jacket so by default it's also my favorite - a Lost Worlds CHP:

When the weather gets cold enough, I wear my B-2 (also Lost Worlds):

Noel
Finally I see pics of these two other than the pics on the Lost Worlds website. How long have you have the CHP jacket? It looks awesome and what weather do you consider cold enough to wear the B2?

cafeblitz

New in Town
I was going to wait until my new jacket came in and review both my moto jackets before replying here, but I already love my competition weight Vanson AR2:

Ok, photo forthcoming as soon as I figure out how to make it show up... Well, at least it's my avatar now.

Here's the picture... finally. Apologies for not getting this into my first post.

photo_zps7c5367c0.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up

Nice bike! I just picked up a 72 750 Four. Unfortunately, it had a couple of small holes in the tank. Just finished an overnight apple cider vinegar rinse, looked really nice inside now. Saturday, I will use the tank sealer. Cant wait to ride it.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
A little bit off topic, but not too much....I'm chasing a decent trucker wallet. The one with a chain to wear riding whilst wearing said jackets....I've checked out the Langlitz which they outsource to Idaho Leather, but are currently out of stock...does anyone know of any decent handmade numbers? Thanks for any help.

IXL

One Too Many
^^^ Fox Creek Leather makes a variety of truckers wallets. They have heavy chains and hardware. You won't be disappointed.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Hey Mattface! You're one mean motor scooter with that jacket man! Lookin' good! Stylin' and profilin'! Too bad I'm too old to start ridin' a bike! HD GREAT thread!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk