Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Motorcycle Riding Jackets In Your Collection

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
That's not great logic my friend. Your length, speed and task have 0% to do with the chances to get hit or fall on a bike/scooter.
My wife was hit from behind at a red light for the second time in two years - both less than a mile from home. Luckily, this time she was in my FJ Toyota. The last time she was in my Scion tC which was totaled. The guy that hit her this past weekend totaled his car. There's lots of way to justify not wearing safety gear, and while I'm not trying to preach to you on what to do, I will say that there is no logic in what you said...
then it is also not safe altogether to drive bike or bicycle or anything less than SUV in your traffic condition. when even a light car got totaled what would make difference if I wear a helmet or armored jacket or not? having functional side mirrors is much more important in that situation since I could get out of the way faster than someone sitting in a car strapped by a safetybelt trapped behind another car.

traffic condition here in my place is like I say low speed, stop and go, scorched by sun, arriving in my destination alive is one thing, but in presentable condition is also another thing :D maybe different situation in different places.

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Saint Peter would be explaining that mortals were given the gift of self determination for many reasons...but it was given to me so that I could choose to drive a big, safe pick-up truck instead of a Harley Davidson.

AF

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.... and moment later he was hit by a trailer truck and died on the spot both him and his horse... would make a funny irony. :D

Chigger

New in Town
I'll look, but not sure off hand. I usually only keep track of the photos I take, and I'm not usually in them!

Love the Easy Rider. Actually, that one in the picture is a little big on me unless I'm wearing a fleece jacket under it and I've since bought one a size smaller.
I'm thinking of going the other way. I love my easy rider, but it gets real snug with anything underneath it. I may have to get it and compare.

KAISER4040

New in Town
lost_worlds_easy_ryder_horsehide_motorcycle_jacket_union_garage0007.jpg
My favorite is the Lost Worlds Easy Rider. Got caught in the rain and water ran right off the horsehide keeping me dry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari