Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite time of day to smoke a cigar?

65 Classic

Practically Family
Early morning before anyone wakes up, a Brick House, Punch Pita, Bolivar are my always cigars with a cup of coffee. Palate is blank and the orchestra of flavor is ready to taste! In the evening when all is quiet with cognac or single malt.

djhatman

One of the Regulars
I enjoy smoking a good cigar or pipe in the morning after I get off work and home from the gym. But my all time favorite time to smoke is Sunday night at a local cigar bar here in Denver it is usually pretty empty and the wife and I usually have the place to ourselves.

Mr.Habanos

New in Town
At the cigar lounge yesterday talking with the fellas, we got to talking about our favorite time of day to smoke. For most guys it's after work or in the evening after supper, but I mentioned that my favorite time was early morning. I wasn't alone, but definitely in the small minority. I love watching the sun come up with a good cigar and cup of coffee. It's quiet and peaceful, no phones ringing, no leaf blowers, no yapping by the neighbor kids. I really enjoyed it when I lived in West Texas. I LOVE the desert sunrise, and I'm an early-morning person anyway, but a good smoke just makes it all the better.
My favorite time to smoke a cigar is when I'm awake! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk