Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorites

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Here's a different way of stating a favorite of yours. Whether it be food, a brand, a hat, a movie, a music group, a dress, a restaurant, etc. How this works is you must only state one favorite of yours. It can be anything. But no one else can post a favorite of theirs in the same category. For example, I say my favorite fruit is the orange. No one else can state their favorite fruit. They must state a favorite in another category. If someone else states a favorite of theirs that is a favorite of yours, say so. If someone else's favorite fruit is the orange and they say so, we have a match. There might be someone who favors what you do. Is this understandable?

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Favorite website, Fedora Lounge. :eek::D lol

Dan G, match.

I think you'll get a lot of responses with that one.

Remember, if someone's favorite is yours as well, say so. Then we have a match. :)

Sunny

One Too Many
Favorite action/adventure/espionage writer: Alistair MacLean

(I received four unread-by-me novels of his last night, thanks to PaperBackSwap.com. Needless to say, it was a late night. :D )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24