Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fawn THin ribbon fedora. Poor man's Strat

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
That's the same size tag Stetson used, and other than Stetson products, I can't recall having seen it in other hatters products.

mattface

Practically Family
That's the same size tag Stetson used, and other than Stetson products, I can't recall having seen it in other hatters products.

Liner and sweatband aside it's a fairly stetson-like hat. Did they ever job out house brand hats? I guess it could be someone had the band and liner replaced at some point, but then why put the size tag back in?

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Matt,

I'm interested and have sent you a message via Etsy. Mainly worried about the size -- some 7 1/8 hats fit me fine with padding, some don't. Let me know.

mattface

Practically Family
Matt,

I'm interested and have sent you a message via Etsy. Mainly worried about the size -- some 7 1/8 hats fit me fine with padding, some don't. Let me know.

I think this one should fit fine with padding, but I admit to being still puzzled by the dark art of hat fitting. I've fit into hats labeled 7, 7 1/8, and 7 1/4. The 7s tend to be kinda tight, but a loose 7 can stretch to fit.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
It's too darn nice a hat to pass up. I've pulled the trigger. Here's looking at my own "Strat"!

Last edited:

mattface

Practically Family
Sadly this hat didn't fit Paul, so after a brief, but I'm sure adventuresome tour of New Orleans, this hat is now back in Montpelier, and for sale once again in my Etsy shop.

Dan Rodemsky

One of the Regulars
I have never looked at an Etsy shop before. I like what you have. Unfortunately, with my 7 5/8 head size, I don't often find vintage that fits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn