Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Feather Dusters

HatfeathersVint

New in Town
Granny would use one, dusting first, then doing her sweeping, so anything that fell off from the duster would then get sucked up in the sweeper.
She was a true home maker, though, and by habit did her cleaning a couple of times a week. I'm lucky to dust once a month if that! lol

Heather

Practically Family
HatfeathersVint said:
Granny would use one, dusting first, then doing her sweeping, so anything that fell off from the duster would then get sucked up in the sweeper.
She was a true home maker, though, and by habit did her cleaning a couple of times a week. I'm lucky to dust once a month if that! lol

I know what you mean! lol I really should do it more, especially the mantle but by the time I think of it, there's a raging hot fire going in the woodstove. Maybe a good, ole fashioned feather duster will make me more motivated. ;) They look fun!

Real Swell Gal

One of the Regulars
I always have to use a swiffer because my kids allergies. A feather duster just doesn't cut it at my house.

I also have to get the lemon scented pin-sol because when I smell the pine it makes me think of this lady we knew that had roaches really bad and her house always smelled like pin-sol.
EWWWWWW!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy