Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fed IV Carbon Grey sz58

I have a Fed IV standard quality in Carbon Grey (sz 58) and I've come to realize that it is just a hair too small. I got it in November and have worn it, so it isn't new, but it still looks new.

I am seeing if there is anyone who wants to make me an offer or if someone has a size 59 that they want to trade me for.

I can leave it creased the way it is, or steam it out and send it open crown.

Thanks in advance....

fediv_mf01.jpg

fediv_mf02.jpg

fediv_mf03.jpg

fediv_mf04.jpg

warbird

One Too Many
Does the Fed IV run smaller than the fed III. My III fit OK but was a bit tight originally in the front. I am wondering thinking I hear the IV runs smaller as it is an old block which would lead me to think I need a 7 1/4 this time.

Kangfish

Familiar Face
Hi Rob. I'm not approved for PMs for some reason so I'll have to respond in the open forum. I'd be interested in this hat but one thing I've always hated to do is price another mans things. Would you be willing to give an idea of how much you might like to get for it and go from there? I certainly don't want to offend you by offering to little and I honestly don't know what a fair price would be. Thanks - Kangfish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats