Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Flowchart

Icthruu74

New in Town
My wife and I have an agreement. I don't ask why she needs another purse, she doesn't ask why I need another hat.

m0nk

One Too Many
My wife and I have an agreement. I don't ask why she needs another purse, she doesn't ask why I need another hat.
Sounds fair, however it wouldn't work in my situation; my wife hates purses with a passion. She also isn't big on shoes.... and I'm happy for the lack of interest in buying lots of expensive things she'll wear only once, but it gives me very little leverage.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

The Fedora Flowchart is E-V-I-L and it should be exorcised. Bring Money, Single Malt Scotch, and Cuban Cigars, we can beat this thing.

later

DJH

I'll Lock Up
does the phrase "go to your room!!!" come to mind here?

Art, I tried this approach. Somehow, she seems to think that being 18 and in Philly at school means she doesn't have to pay too much attention :D

The cellphone revoking would save me a few $$ though!

Hi

The Fedora Flowchart is E-V-I-L and it should be exorcised. Bring Money, Single Malt Scotch, and Cuban Cigars, we can beat this thing.

later

Hmm, I like your thinking, Mike.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Here's my version:

9494edd5fdc68c6b1323130844.jpeg

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
THAT"S WHAT I"M TALKING BOUT!!!! The key to the first chart was the word "need". If you eliminate that word then it becomes SO much easier..right Gents?

Dreispitz

One Too Many
I´d simply limit the structure of the flowchart to a matter of intentions of first order: monkey see -> monkey do :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner