Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Appreciation Month

seabass

Call Me a Cab
ART<Fedora Lounge Appreciation Month , is very much appreciated !!!!!!
perfect timing for that Art-Lite.
Thank you Che, aka seabass

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
A class act Art. Hats off to you.

I've been here since the lounge first opened and it has been a great resource for everyone to learn from. Thanks also to the bartenders who keep it a clean place to visit.

fedoralover

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
I joined the fedora lounge to get in contact with you Art, and orderd my first hat from you. If it arives before the end of the month, I probably get back to you. Nice offer thank u
Paul

Thanks, again, Art. This really is a show of appreciation, (by you) and is appreciated right back atcha!!!
Is it ready yet...?
CD

Relax, Art! Sure, I'm looking forward to the delivery, but quality and speed are generally mutually exclusive.
I just thought you'd appreciate the bump! Bump.

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
Hi Art,

What a kind gesture!
Do know that the pleasure of knowing you is on my side.
And I wish you many years to come, to continue what you are doing in good health.

Now about ordering a VS during February..
I have been pondering an ArtLite Mojave hat for some time.
Would it be feasible to combine this with the vintage copper ribbon you did obtain?
If so, we should perhaps replace this conversation to private e-mail :eek:

Kind regards,

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I'm thinking that Art's Appreciation Month is going be be resulting in a lot of nice hats to check out in the Hall of Fame before too long!

I'm thinking that Art's Appreciation Month is going be be resulting in a lot of nice hats to check out in the Hall of Fame before too long!
Sounds like a working plan... I'm pushing for an Art Fawcett trunk show, maybe at Salmagundi, or Bobby's From Boston. And there must be other venues, in other regions...?

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That would be cool.

There are several owners of Art's hats in the area - last year we were talking of getting together at some point.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi Art,

What a kind gesture!
Do know that the pleasure of knowing you is on my side.
And I wish you many years to come, to continue what you are doing in good health.

Now about ordering a VS during February..
I have been pondering an ArtLite Mojave hat for some time.
Would it be feasible to combine this with the vintage copper ribbon you did obtain?
If so, we should perhaps replace this conversation to private e-mail :eek:

Kind regards,

I no longer have Mojave in featherweight Bantam but I do have Sahara and the copper would look super on it. Just let me know privately & we'll get started

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana