Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedora Lounge Appreciation Month

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
That would be cool.

There are several owners of Art's hats in the area - last year we were talking of getting together at some point.

I'd really like that Gents. I haven't been to the Boston area since the late '90s to buy out hat equipment & visit a friend. It's all about logistics

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I'd be happy to help with the organization if you ever want to do it, Art.
We should try and make it an event that would have something for a wider group of Loungers than just the VS wearers as well.

Sorry, a little :eek:fftopic: maybe :D:D

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I was wrong HatsRme...it DOES work with Oxblood

IMG_0389-vi.jpg

IMG_0390-vi.jpg

We'll talk David. I would need to make it more than just a VS reunion to be feasible.

MarkTX

New in Town
Hi Art, first time poster - long time reader here. Your generous offer was just the motivation I needed to join The Lounge and embark upon my first custom hat journey. I have learned lots "virtually" by reading these threads over the past year or so but look forward to participating in a more tangible way. I'll be in touch soon!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi Art, first time poster - long time reader here. Your generous offer was just the motivation I needed to join The Lounge and embark upon my first custom hat journey. I have learned lots "virtually" by reading these threads over the past year or so but look forward to participating in a more tangible way. I'll be in touch soon!

Welcome to the fray Mark, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

Headline in today's Wall Street Journal: "Next Fall There Will Be Oxblood."
My daughters may finally believe that I am actually ahead of the crowd. Avent garde, n'est-ce pas?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom