Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FEDORAFEST III photos

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
A big thanks to Matt at Hatco, and Wade and Rusty for organizing this years event. The tour was fantastic. Saying the hat blocks from Hatco was a wonderful surprise is a huge understatement. We packed a years worth of chat and humor into 3 days and I would not miss FedoraFest for anything.

RBH

Bartender
fedorafestiii013.jpg

fedorafestiii014.jpg

fedorafestiii015.jpg

fedorafestiii016.jpg

fedorafestiii027.jpg

AND A HUGE THANKS TO MATT RANGE OF HATCO !!!!!!!

fedorafestiii049.jpg

Duck

Practically Family
We had a fantastic time. Rusty and Wade did a great job in organizing the event. The wives were great and my wife had a really good time talking with them. The Hatco tour was really neat, with Matt and David taking good care of us.
Thanks to everyone for their patience with us getting around.
Looking forward to next year!

Samuel

Practically Family
Happy to be part of a fantastic coincidence. Wish that I had brought at least one fedora. However, I was delighted to see so many fine hats and equally fine gents and dames having a beautiful time in Plano, Texas. I've been telling the story of our unusual encounter to all who will listen. So far the story, has been received with smiles and interest. My wife also had an equally delightful time with all y'all! Thank you for being so welcoming.

scooter

Practically Family
I can't tell you how much I regret having missed this event. Thanks for sharing the great photos!

By the way, RBH, you look pretty comfy bellying up to the bar there, it being your first time and all! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran