Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedorafest III Stratoliner from Stetson

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4ASZ

Practically Family
Of course I understand, but it never hurts to ask. :)

The old maxim still applies :

Stetson%252520torpedoed%252520ship.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Preliminary reports from Field Agent X states that we now may have the modern Stetson Stratoliner we were looking for.
Please bear with us as more information is gathered.

A photo of the Stetson Stratoliner.
Open Crowned!
It comes that way [or should I say.. will come that way]

The Major thought this info was important enough to disseminate now.

stetson037.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
RBH, how does the felt feel? Is it a bit powdery like some of the other modern Stetsons or would you say it is better quality?
The hat looks great, I'd be really interested in getting one, even though the ribbon is a bit skinny!

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
So Stetson has heard the feedback and fixed their Strat issue. That is great news. Now is we can get it in the other colors that the Strat came in that would be fantastic.

RBH

Bartender
RBH, how does the felt feel? Is it a bit powdery like some of the other modern Stetsons or would you say it is better quality?
The hat looks great, I'd be really interested in getting one, even though the ribbon is a bit skinny!

Reports are the felt is every bit as thin as the FFIII hat Matt wore.
Not powdery, and very easy to crease

So Stetson has heard the feedback and fixed their Strat issue. That is great news. Now is we can get it in the other colors that the Strat came in that would be fantastic.

Stetson or should I say Matt Range has listened to us. Stetson will still have the new version of The Stratoliner but this one is a special order from Buckaroo Hatters.
If all goes well and Mike OKs it he will be the source for the modern open crown version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn