Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

seabass

Call Me a Cab
232323232%7Ffp7347%3B%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D369%3B7%3B%3B78634%3Bnu0mrj

Simonds Work Kaps & Dobbs Panama aka(old friend)

232323232%7Ffp73486%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D369%3B7%3B%3B79%3A34%3Bnu0mrj

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Sweet family pixs Che, good thing Moco can't reach the pedals!

That's my kinda scene David! Your witness to the end of an era of US sports car racing. Hopefully the merger works out but I'll miss the prototypes. I'll be watching the race on TV.

Seabass looks like a good day in the pumpkin patch. Great pics.
AnA what a blast. The night racing is a different level of excitement. Have you ever been over here to the Barber's track?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Monte

A-List Customer
Nice pics Che, I used to cultivate corn with an H that looked a lot like that. I could have sat on that thing backwards for how much I looked back to see if I was riding to closely to the young stalks.
AnA, cool racing pics.
Thanks for sharing.

Monte

A-List Customer
Charlie, I enjoyed the fall pics.
We went to Colorado recently and the Aspens were so pretty with their yellow leaves shimmering in the sun. The leaves at my house are good for bagging up and hauling to the dumps.

Thanks, Monte. At my house, in Mass., most of the trees do that to me, too. But then, some of those blossom in the spring; a good switch up.

Che, you make me anxious for grandkids, man. Then, I can only hope to take such great pics as you, with them in such great lids. Oh yours is nice, too. ;) (Real nice!)

A&A thanks for taking us to the races. What was under the handlebars in the lower left corner of the third picture?

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

That's my kinda scene David! Your witness to the end of an era of US sports car racing. Hopefully the merger works out but I'll miss the prototypes. I'll be watching the race on TV.

Yes, I am bummed that the sophisticated racing variables in the ALMS have submitted to the money and marketing behind NASCAR owned Grand-Am. If anything, Grand-Am should elevate their level of racing to that of the ALMS. However, it only makes sense financially for private teams to remain competitive and remain in the league for a while. Unfortunately, fewer cool and radical looking designs. Viva Le Mans!

AnA what a blast. The night racing is a different level of excitement. Have you ever been over here to the Barber's track?

I have for an Indy race last Spring. I went with a title sponsor and now team owner, Bowers & Wilkins, whom I sold high-end speakers for. They gave me pit access during the race and everything. It was a lot of fun!

PackingUp.jpg

NakedRaceCar.jpg

TeamDave.jpg

AlexTagliani.jpg

BampWPitStop.jpg

RearWing.jpg

Looks like fun. Great hatless shot. Hope you had a chance to check out the motorcycle museum while you were there.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183