Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

'Feed the Kitty' Merrie Melodies- Hilarious!

katiemakeup

Practically Family
I laughed out loud the whole 7 minuteslol - The classic Merrie Melodies/Looney Toones are so much better when you watch them as an adult! I was going to point out highlights, but the whole thing is priceless.

Plot= Marc Anthony finds kitty, falls in love with kitty, tries to hide kitty, hilarity ensues, gets to keep kitty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tTnelNi4uM

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
This is an old favorite of mine - and one of Chuck Jones' greatest cartoons, which is saying something! The personality animation on Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot is absolutely brilliant, and the expert comedy timing throughout is priceless...

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Oh gee -- this was one of the shorts that was in endless rotation on the local kiddie show when I was a wee lass, and I always used to cry when Marc Antony put the little kitty-shaped cookie on his back. And yes, I even teared up watching it again just now...

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
This is one of my favourite cartoons in the whole wide world. One Froggy Evening is right up there next to it. Great stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80