Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers MC-MLC Jacket

calvin006

New in Town
@Pandemic, great jacket. I’m working on something similar. Some bling deleted, but also some added back for mine.

Curious about the interior pocket… has the welt made an impression on the outside leather? My plan is to have one in the same spot so would be good to know how it ages. Maybe this would be a good opportunity for some updated pics :)

Pandemic

One Too Many
@Pandemic, great jacket. I’m working on something similar. Some bling deleted, but also some added back for mine.

Sounds like a winner. Greg does amazing work. In hindsight, I should have kept the side adjusters down low at the waists and maybe should have kept the D pocket.

Curious about the interior pocket… has the welt made an impression on the outside leather? My plan is to have one in the same spot so would be good to know how it ages. Maybe this would be a good opportunity for some updated pics :)

Honestly, this jacket has suffered from TFL Syndrome - I’ve been buying more jackets and not wearing what I have enough. It’s developed some nice creases but still feels close to new. The yellow core hasn’t come through at all.

No sign of the interior pocket from the outside. Cat approved!

40E6A2A5-B131-470F-A4AE-235B1190B9D0.jpeg
8BED05F2-D5F4-4152-89BB-9CE7BD2C9F41.jpeg
7FB97AA7-86ED-4D6D-81E9-C2C4D75BEA7D.jpeg

Last edited:

calvin006

New in Town
Thanks for the pics! Think I'll go for that interior pocket. They're so damn convenient.

You should put some more miles on this one. It's a great fit and great color for you. Hard (impossible?) to get a perfect jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB