Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Field Leathers

Graemsay

Practically Family
Graemsay mentioned that other colors are available through the sample packs, check about his posts above. I would go with a color that is not offered by Aero at the moment, to get the most out of it. Japanese brands like Mushman is doing the grey, prunga (cordovan), and that blue.
I'm not sure if Greg is offering alternative colours via the sample pack. From my discussion with Sam, I got the impression that he's ordering a few hides to try.

Then again, if you asked for Prugna (which looks completely awesome), I'm sure that they could tag it to the order.

calvin006

New in Town
Yeah Greg had said on his stories that there were 4-5 colors he was interested to try. I remember tobacco, sienna, cognac, and bone but might have been one more.

I inquired about the bone. He said it was already spoken for but would try and see if they could send him some extra leather for another jacket. Sure enough, he was able to get some! But sadly, I had to face reality that I have more pressing financial commitments on the horizon. If someone is interested in the bone, there might still be an unclaimed jackets worth.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
How come this thread is asleep? Where are all those amazing FL jackets!?

IMG_7112.jpeg

mvilla

A-List Customer
I've been preparing these for my jacket! I think they already look acceptable, but perhaps I'll dye them once more

20230817_162451.jpg

I need to find some single prong buckles in similar colour... Any one can recommend a good place to get it?

alderete

New in Town
New Model from Gregs IG. Kinda Mulholland-PHWM-Hybrid in Badalassi. I like it.
I just put in an order for this style. The Chicago.

I can't really articulate the differences between this style and the Idaho and Michigan and those styles, but this one just looks way cooler to my eye. The wait begins... How long did it take you guys to be next in line?

mvilla

A-List Customer
Reactions: jeo

jeo

One Too Many
Really cool one! Is that the full aniline? Did you do the "Mark's rotation" to the sleeves?

Thanks. Yes, full aniline.

I gave Greg a custom design and measurements, that’s all. He did the rest. I didn’t mention anything about the sleeves or the shoulders so I’m not sure about that. I received the jacket in July of last year.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Some updated pics of the FL leathertogs.

The leather looks amazing and the fit is spot on which isn't that much of a surprise of course since by now the pattern is tweaked to perfection.

Then there's the floppiness of the leather. The leather has the right thickness and weight but for a motorcycle jacket style it's just too floppy. The upside is that it's the perfect jacket for a night out as it wears just like a leather shirt. No need to take it off while having drinks at the bar. Looking cool all night wearing my leather jacket :D

Still, I wish the leather was just a wee bit more firm. I already discussed another Leathertogs design with Greg, the bellhop one. Now in black full aniline shinki hh.

IMG_7138.jpeg
IMG_7139.jpeg
IMG_7145.jpeg
IMG_7156.jpeg
IMG_7160.jpeg
IMG_7161.jpeg
IMG_7163.jpeg
IMG_7158.jpeg

IMG_7165.jpeg
IMG_7167.jpeg

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
Some updated pics of the FL leathertogs.

The leather looks amazing and the fit is spot on which isn't that much of a surprise of course since by now the pattern is tweaked to perfection.

Then there's the floppiness of the leather. The leather has the right thickness and weight but for a motorcycle jacket style it's just too floppy. The upside is that it's the perfect jacket for a night out as it wears just like a leather shirt. No need to take it off while having drinks at the bar. Looking cool all night wearing my leather jacket :D

Still, I wish the leather was just a wee bit more firm. I already discussed another Leathertogs design with Greg, the bellhop one. Now in black full aniline shinki hh.

View attachment 540981 View attachment 540982 View attachment 540983 View attachment 540984 View attachment 540986 View attachment 540987 View attachment 540988 View attachment 540985
View attachment 541002 View attachment 541003
Hi Marc, is that the brown Italian cowhide?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points