Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finally.... Aero "Thunderbay" Pics

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Well Slick, it's almost time to get her out of mothballs... literally! Please if you're ordering one, post pics and a review. I hope you're as happy with whatever you get as I am with my Thunder Bay. And to all my well wishers and friends! IT'S JACKET TIME!!!!!!

Worf

Peacoat

Bartender
Worf: Right now--7:15 pm--it is lightweight jacket time in Middle Tennessee. When I go out tonight, I will wear my Goodwear A-2 and leave it unzipped. I would think that even in Rensselaer County, it will be awhile before you can wear the Thunder Bay. Layered with a sweater, you ought to be good to go in the TB, even in January. My TB won't come off the hanger until sometime in December.

But, yes, things are looking up as the weather gets cooler.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Bizarrely, I was out at 5am today - I'm sitting zombie-like in London City Airport at the moment - and Glasgow was shrouded in fog but warm-enough to go out in just an A-2 and t-shirt under it. This is very strange weather for the first day of October!

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Worf, that looks awesome! It is a true design classic- there's nothing about it that looks dated, just class all the way.
But... I reckon that it must be heavy?

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tis the season I start getting jealous of you guys in northern climes. Jacket weather doesn't start here until November.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, Goodwear A2 in Russet all day today. B-10 yesterday as I was sittin' still. All the shearling is in a bin full of mothballs except my Aero tube armed Irvin, that's in the bottom of the closet waiting. Only wore the B-10 as I'm trying to tamp down the pile stuffing. Thing still feels like an overstuffed olive! Thanks for the love Big J, if hurricane Joaquin wasn't bearing down on me I'd feel better about pulling em all out of the bin. For all you poor sods on the "Left Coast" hang on in there... it's gotta change sooner rather than later!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points