Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fine Creek Leathers Douglas Horsehide 40

NYDRH

One of the Regulars
Let's try one more price Drop $800 + actual shipping PayPal friends and family

bien

One of the Regulars
hello! i always click on this ad whenever it gets bumped up. its a very nice jacket. its a shame the jacket is too small for me (at least according to the declared actual measurements). i guess my question is why is the measurements from the link provided different from the actual measurement? the link classifies size 40 as large with the following measurements: "40 (L)" Shoulder width 46cm Width 52cm Length 63cm Sleeve length 63cm. is it because this particular jacket is custom made?

NYDRH

One of the Regulars
Hello,

The jacket is not custom made, I don't think FCL offers that as an option. Differences in measurements are probably just variation in the way each individual was taking measurements. I tried to provide pics with a measuring tape to give a frame of reference but those are never going to be precise either because the tape doesn't always rest evenly. I suppose if I laid it flat and zipped it up and put a little tension on it the measurements would more similarly line up with the website, but it is what it is. Measurements are a frame of reference at best, patterns make a difference. I have jackets with bigger numbers and some with smaller numbers that feel about the same when I wear them.

NYDRH

One of the Regulars
If you have any trades I'm listening - Also still available for dollar bills or your converted currency into dollar bills

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk