Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fine Creek Leathers "Eric" jacket Size 44, only tried on

HarryLime

Familiar Face
Hi all, this is my first sales post. If you're uncomfortable purchasing from someone with no posting history, I am happy to meet in person in NYC, or have a phone call or FaceTime with any interested parties.

I just received this incredible Fine Creek Leathers "Eric" jacket in size 44. I took a shot at the sizing and though I COULD pull this one, I think I need one size smaller. This has only been worn indoors.

2mm veg tanned, aniline-finished Japanese horsehide. Each jacket uses an entire horsehide, so different panels of the jacket may have different grain patterns.

Chest: 43"
Body length: 26.5
Sleeve length: 25.5
Shoulder: 19"

Originally sold from Butterscotch Motor & Bean in California. More info here: https://www.butterscotchlb.com/collections/fine-creek-leathers/products/fine-creek-leathers-eric

Asking price: $1850 shipped in the US. For international, buyer pays actual shipping cost. Happy to answer any additional questions. All of the original tags are included.
IMG-8394.jpg
IMG-8394.jpg
IMG-8402.jpg
IMG-8401.jpg
IMG-8400.jpg
IMG-8399.jpg
IMG-8398.jpg
IMG-8397.jpg
IMG-8396.jpg
IMG-8395.jpg
IMG-8394.jpg
IMG-8402.jpg
IMG-8401.jpg
IMG-8400.jpg
IMG-8399.jpg
IMG-8398.jpg
IMG-8397.jpg
IMG-8396.jpg
IMG-8395.jpg
IMG_8404.jpeg

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi all, this is my first sales post. If you're uncomfortable purchasing from someone with no posting history, I am happy to meet in person in NYC, or have a phone call or FaceTime with any interested parties.

I just received this incredible Fine Creek Leathers "Eric" jacket in size 44. I took a shot at the sizing and though I COULD pull this one, I think I need one size smaller. This has only been worn indoors.

2mm veg tanned, aniline-finished Japanese horsehide. Each jacket uses an entire horsehide, so different panels of the jacket may have different grain patterns.

Chest: 43"
Body length: 26.5
Sleeve length: 25.5
Shoulder: 19"

Originally sold from Butterscotch Motor & Bean in California. More info here: https://www.butterscotchlb.com/collections/fine-creek-leathers/products/fine-creek-leathers-eric

Asking price: $1850 shipped in the US. For international, buyer pays actual shipping cost. Happy to answer any additional questions. All of the original tags are included. View attachment 275014 View attachment 275014 View attachment 275015 View attachment 275016 View attachment 275017 View attachment 275018 View attachment 275019 View attachment 275020 View attachment 275021 View attachment 275022 View attachment 275014 View attachment 275015 View attachment 275016 View attachment 275017 View attachment 275018 View attachment 275019 View attachment 275020 View attachment 275021 View attachment 275022 View attachment 275023

Gorgeous jacket.
If I was still in the game I would be in negotiations with you right now!
GLWS

HarryLime

Familiar Face
Thank you! Now that I'm sitting here with the jacket hanging next to me, breathing in the scent of the leather... I'm actually having second thoughts about selling! I could probably use a size 42, but I know it's impossible to find. I kind of wanted a slimmer fit, but maybe this 44 will work, I can definitely layer underneath it. Ah, decisions decisions...

sweetfights

Thank you! Now that I'm sitting here with the jacket hanging next to me, breathing in the scent of the leather... I'm actually having second thoughts about selling! I could probably use a size 42, but I know it's impossible to find. I kind of wanted a slimmer fit, but maybe this 44 will work, I can definitely layer underneath it. Ah, decisions decisions...

I know the feeling and context well!!! Been here many times. LOL
glws

HarryLime

Familiar Face
Ok this is officially back up for sale, since I was able to obtain a FCL Richmond :cool:

All PMs have been replied to. Thanks.

Jroot

New in Town
My only concern about these jackets is that they will almost be completely brown in like 5 years. I have no idea what they will look like

sweetfights

Ok this is officially back up for sale, since I was able to obtain a FCL Richmond :cool:

All PMs have been replied to. Thanks.
How do you like the Richmond ??
I am very tempted. Can you post fit photos please. I am interested to see how the back looks with the single cinch.

GW KY

Practically Family
How do you like the Richmond ??
I am very tempted. Can you post fit photos please. I am interested to see how the back looks with the single cinch.
I just got a Hampton after a decent waiting period and it is spectacular. I'm actually blown away how beautiful and unique the leather is. I realize it's a not a type 1 or type 2, but just a testament to how killer fcl button ups can be. Sorry to hijack.

sweetfights

I just got a Hampton after a decent waiting period and it is spectacular. I'm actually blown away how beautiful and unique the leather is. I realize it's a not a type 1 or type 2, but just a testament to how killer fcl button ups can be. Sorry to hijack.

Where did you get it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB