Fine Creek Leathers "Eric" jacket Size 44, only tried on

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by HarryLime, Oct 28, 2020.

1. HarryLime

HarryLime New in Town

Hi all, this is my first sales post. If you're uncomfortable purchasing from someone with no posting history, I am happy to meet in person in NYC, or have a phone call or FaceTime with any interested parties.

I just received this incredible Fine Creek Leathers "Eric" jacket in size 44. I took a shot at the sizing and though I COULD pull this one, I think I need one size smaller. This has only been worn indoors.

2mm veg tanned, aniline-finished Japanese horsehide. Each jacket uses an entire horsehide, so different panels of the jacket may have different grain patterns.

Chest: 43"
    Body length: 26.5
    Sleeve length: 25.5
    Shoulder: 19"

Originally sold from Butterscotch Motor & Bean in California. More info here: https://www.butterscotchlb.com/collections/fine-creek-leathers/products/fine-creek-leathers-eric

Asking price: $1850 shipped in the US. For international, buyer pays actual shipping cost. Happy to answer any additional questions. All of the original tags are included. IMG-8394.jpg IMG-8394.jpg IMG-8402.jpg IMG-8401.jpg IMG-8400.jpg IMG-8399.jpg IMG-8398.jpg IMG-8397.jpg IMG-8396.jpg IMG-8395.jpg IMG-8394.jpg IMG-8402.jpg IMG-8401.jpg IMG-8400.jpg IMG-8399.jpg IMG-8398.jpg IMG-8397.jpg IMG-8396.jpg IMG-8395.jpg IMG_8404.jpeg

2. sweetfights

sweetfights Call Me a Cab

Gorgeous jacket.
    If I was still in the game I would be in negotiations with you right now!
    GLWS

HarryLime likes this.
  3. HarryLime

HarryLime New in Town

Thank you! Now that I'm sitting here with the jacket hanging next to me, breathing in the scent of the leather... I'm actually having second thoughts about selling! I could probably use a size 42, but I know it's impossible to find. I kind of wanted a slimmer fit, but maybe this 44 will work, I can definitely layer underneath it. Ah, decisions decisions...

deswaaf and sweetfights like this.
  4. sweetfights

sweetfights Call Me a Cab

I know the feeling and context well!!! Been here many times. LOL
    glws

5. deswaaf

deswaaf Familiar Face

I sent you a PM :)

6. HarryLime

HarryLime New in Town

Ok this is officially back up for sale, since I was able to obtain a FCL Richmond :cool:

All PMs have been replied to. Thanks.

7. Jroot

Jroot New in Town

My only concern about these jackets is that they will almost be completely brown in like 5 years. I have no idea what they will look like

8. HarryLime

HarryLime New in Town

Hmmmm I don't think 5 years will wear away ALL of the dye in a leather jacket. Here's a Fine Creek Leathers Richmond worn hard for 3 years and 2 months:

122925930_2705741316305211_4395281329696127076_n.jpg

indigoeagle, RL204 and JDelage like this.
  9. HarryLime

HarryLime New in Town

This is now sold. Thank you for the space.