Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fit check - Aero Premier Highwayman size 42

mvilla

A-List Customer
I think the body is just too big overall on you. Either you need a size down, or you would be better off with a different pattern. I know Aero has slimmer jacket models and perhaps that is what you need, especially given the extra room at the bottom.
I think this is similar to what @Canuck Panda said, something like the Sheene pattern perhaps would work better.
Or maybe do something as @MrProper and drop one or two sizes on the bottom section, tapering down from shoulders and chest. I'll have a chat with Denny soon to have it nailed down

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
@mvilla I think your currrent PHwyman is a custom jacket, not representative of what the current stock pattern is. I believe the current one already has enough front drop, from the pics on their sale page:

1682304080031.png

The only thing I am not seeing or hard to tell on this sale page jacket is the updated ") (" torso as Denny had mentioned. However, if its anything like my Speedway then it has a ") (" shape, Chest 22" drops down to 20" at waist then out to 20.5" at the hem.

IMG_5183.JPG

IMG_5182.JPG

IMG_5184.JPG

From all the size info I look up on the Japanese sites, the PHwyman has 25" length sleeves and body, your current one is around 24" right? I do believe the PHwyman in stock 42 will fit you better than the used jacket you've got now.

Don't do the Cafe Racer Sheene measurements, sorry I might have caused some confusion before. The Cafe Racer in stock 42 is longer (26"), and that might be too long for the PHwyman as others have said. Just go with stock 42 PHwyman and I think you'll be fine. Get the Highwayman label!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points