Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fit check on ridiculous Schott Perfecto

56DeSoto

Familiar Face
Yes, a hair long in the body and sleeves, but nothing that would bother me too much. Most importantly, it suits you very well, and I love how you pull off that "Rock´n`Roll hero" look with it. Keep it!

Aw, thanks for the encouragement! I do play in an indie rock band, so I feel a tiny bit entitled to some studs and eyelets on my outerwear.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
The sleeves are a bit too long, but otherwise I think it looks solid. More angles would help determine the sizing better.

You meant to say ridiculously cool Schott Perfecto in the title, right? Looks really nice. I too would prefer shorter sleeves on these rock'n'roll kinda jackets but it doesn't look off. Rest is all great!

The jacket is really fun. Now add more stuff to it, pins and whatnot.

56DeSoto

Familiar Face
You meant to say ridiculously cool Schott Perfecto in the title, right? Looks really nice. I too would prefer shorter sleeves on these rock'n'roll kinda jackets but it doesn't look off. Rest is all great!

The jacket is really fun. Now add more stuff to it, pins and whatnot.

Great idea! It already has tons of eyelets, so I don't even have to make new holes.

Yamahana

One Too Many
It’s a great looking Perfecto and looks good on you..looks the part of a Rocker to the T. Cool looking pink DeSoto in your avatar by the way.

Yamahana

One Too Many
Thanks! It's a 1956 Fireflite sedan, factory shell pink and irredescent lavender with the 330 Hemi.
Whoa, that’s even more awesome, I wondered if it had the baby Hemi instead of the flat 6. Love those colors of the 50’s. With a cool ride like that it must be you making the Perfecto look cool not vice a versa

Flying Monkey

New in Town
Not a fit expert like the long time members here, but I think it looks close to perfect. The sleeves are fine. I can't stand wearing too short sleeves myself. I don't know how women can wear jackets that have short sleeve length. Careful with a belt buckle that has spiky stuff protruding out of it. It can tear your lining, especially if you wear the jacket zipped up.

56DeSoto

Familiar Face
Not a fit expert like the long time members here, but I think it looks close to perfect. The sleeves are fine. I can't stand wearing too short sleeves myself. I don't know how women can wear jackets that have short sleeve length. Careful with a belt buckle that has spiky stuff protruding out of it. It can tear your lining, especially if you wear the jacket zipped up.

Thank you. Since I've been wearing it, I've gotten comfortable with the sleeves and how they fit. Good tip on the belt buckle. My octopus is well-behaved, but I also have a very spiky life-size horny toad buckle that I can't wear with any sort of outerwear or while playing guitar. It's a danger to any fabric, but it looks so cool... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner