Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fit Pic/Opinion on new jacket (Local Jacket Maker)

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That's not bad at all for a newer maker. I agree it should be shorter and probably the back needs to be slimmed a little around the shoulders/armpit area a tad to prevent so much bunching, but not bad.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Hi everyone,

Just received a new leather jacket. This is my first custom/ proper jacket so I would like some opinion on the fit and maybe areas to improve on.

The maker of the jacket is local. Turnaround time is about a month. All in all I think the jacket turns out decent. I was measured in person and the maker basically determined all the measurements.

The thing I would change is maybe the length is a tad too long and I wouldn't mind if it was an inch shorter.

Also I think the back bunches up a bit and could be a little cleaner. However I am not sure what measurement needs to be changed to achieve that? Or maybe it will be better after the jacket is broken in more?.

Any opinion is welcomed and appreciated!

Have a good day eveyone

View attachment 359596 View attachment 359597 View attachment 359598 View attachment 359599 View attachment 359600
I'm late to the game here, but it's perfect in all ways except the length. An inch or two needs to be knocked off that bad boy to make it a masterpiece.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112