Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fitted T Shirts

Pandemic

One Too Many
What are your measurements ? The "sueded" T -Shirts they sell are of interest to me but they are sold out in the colors I like. Do you own one and can you attest to the sueded feel ?
Good fit on you. What size is that ?

That’s a medium and I’m 6’ 175lbs. I do have a couple of the sueded shirts - they start out a little different but after a few washes I can’t remember which were sueded and which weren’t. They all have a similar, soft texture after a few washes.

Pandemic

One Too Many
Heddels are doing 25% off their heavy union t-shirts. I'm very tempted still, but wish I could find a review from someone who has actually bought one.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pike Brothers T size Medium.
The neck is verging on boat neck but smaller size would have been too tight possibly.
Just under 8oz cotton.
Really enjoy shopping with Pike Bros. Great store.
View attachment 329089

I purchased some of these, lower cut neck which I’ve found with some vintage style T’s & very long the latest Pike offering which works well tucked in. Very slim tailored fit too.

ReynardTheFox

New in Town
  • I take things to my local alterations shop and they make it fit me perfectly. As long as its decent quality I reckon its well worth it. Theyll turn a shirt from a boxy shapeless thing into a fitted one for about £10 at the most. Sleeves and sideseams. A T shirt will take them about 5 minutes I reckon. Anyone semi competent with a sewing machine could do it.

lidandom

New in Town
Do you like fitted T-shirts? My God, it's not fashionable now, and it seems to me that it always looked terrible.

Sonero

Practically Family
Since Jockey has stoped making Slim Fit T Shirts I have been trying

Hanes Slim Fit - TRASH !
Target GoodFellows Brand is actually fairly decent at a hefty $6 per shirt . The sleeves are just perfect for my skinny arms and so is the neck for the most part but the shape is not fully rounded. Flat lock seams on the shoulder expose a heavy seam.

Waiting on a few Next level versions to arrive.

Bravestar Selvedge just raised their prices from $20 to $28 per t shirt. That's insane but they fit well.

Sonero

Practically Family
Whoever recommended the NEXTLEVEL T-Shirts Thank You very much. I purchased both the premium sueded version and the 3600 fitted. Love it.

155lbs
5'10"

Small fit perfectly . Sleeves perfect length and fit.

sal

One of the Regulars
next level looks nice but no way I am “logging in” and creating an account to just see a price. Then I just get flooded with spam emails
companies like this will not get my business. I don’t care how good they are

Sonero

Practically Family
next level looks nice but no way I am “logging in” and creating an account to just see a price. Then I just get flooded with spam emails
companies like this will not get my business. I don’t care how good they are
They are sold on Amazon and Ebay. I recommend Ebay because they list the different model #'s. I purchased 3 different styles until I found the one for me. #3600 is the form fitting crew neck FYI.

lidandom

New in Town
Do you like fitted T-shirts? My God, it's not fashionable now, and it seems to me that it always looked terrible. I wore similar things about 10 years ago, but it was normal. By the way, if you ask which company's T-shirt I will recommend to you, then once you decide to buy such things, it's best to buy T-shirts from Hanes Premium, as far as I remember the prices there are reasonable, and the quality is on top. Although I recently bought a doja cat merch for my daughter, I'm not happy about it either. I must have gotten too old for all this...

Sonero

Practically Family
Do you like fitted T-shirts? My God, it's not fashionable now, and it seems to me that it always looked terrible. I wore similar things about 10 years ago, but it was normal. By the way, if you ask which company's T-shirt I will recommend to you, then once you decide to buy such things, it's best to buy T-shirts from Hanes Premium, as far as I remember the prices there are reasonable, and the quality is on top. Although I recently bought a doja cat merch for my daughter, I'm not happy about it either. I must have gotten too old for all this...
HANES Slim Fit was the worst of my recent purchases . They went straight into the garbage. I think a slim fit T shirt looks great on me :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot