Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Five Star Leathers

ToddPZ0313

New in Town
Hey this is my first post,besides my introduction post .I Have a Question,there is this outfit selling Leather Jackets on E-Barf,some look decent ;some well, not so much.Anybody ever hear of them or their quality? Their Handle is fs.leather.Thanks for your input.

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Sorry to chime in like that...but this is one of the faker and picture robber...
Besides, surely not producing in a country where labor and social rights are valued...and workers paid their real due...PAKISTAN....lies about from where he ships are recorded in his neg neg neg Feedback...
Also, the crafted leather and its untraceable surely totally cheap chemical dye...not very ecological, nor Eco- friendly...
Lifestock breeding under worst conditions etc...to gain skins in order to grant such a low pricings.
One should think about it...and the guy is stealing others photos, hence misleading its “ valued” customers/buyers...so cheating...somehow..

Last edited:

ToddPZ0313

New in Town
My Bad Here is my intro
Hello I am new to the forum (just love those old leather flight Jackets,just absolutely gorgeous they just do not make them like that anymore!!!!),well anyhoo I just became a a member of the forum so if you please allow me to get my bearings (the do's and don'ts of the forum etc.) so to speak. I would be greatly appreciative.I am a fan of WWII USAAF/USN/USMC Flight jackets mainly in 46-48 Range.Looking forward to the in depth analysis of reproductions,or for that matter real ones (oh who am I kidding in my size; repros). Thanks for accepting me into the website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24